Merry Christmas Everyone! (1 Viewer)

Julie

Administrator
Staff member
I am a touch late, but the Holiday weekend was a chaotic one for me and my family, thus no posting time available!
It was odd to be wearing flip-flops, having an outdoor bonfire, using an umbrella when it rained....golf courses open, grass is still green, temps hitting 60 F.....all in the same week as Christmas and New Year's!!!!

I hope everyone had a safe and fun holiday and are enjoying the season!
This year's Card and Greetings for you all.....

Interior-M.jpg

I plan on loading up all my past cards in this Album as some seem to enjoy my pics ^&grin

Julie

Merry Christmas to you too Julie. Have a Happy New Year and a very successful one. I am looking forward to 2024 and all the toy soldier offerings that come our way.

Mike

Merry Christmas Julie, family and team members. Wishing you a bright, joyful and happy 2024. Thanks so much once again for your support this year.

Cheers,
Grey

Merry Christmas Julie, and a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year to all of the Treefrog family!👍👍

Merry Christmas to Julie and family plus everyone on the forum.
Mark

Happy New Year Julie, and team. Thanks for making a rough Holiday much brighter. The 5 El Cid Christians we bought from you may have been the best thing about this Christmas. Maybe the whole Season!
Best Wishes to Treefrog in 2024.
Happy Collecting.
Paddy for Pat Sr. & myself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back