message from a roocky (1 Viewer)

bricoleur

Private 1st Class
hy there happy collectors,

I'm a new guy on this forum. I'm 49y old and I'm living in Belgium (in the area of Antwerp)
My favourite subjects have (of course) to do with Belgium (Battle of the Bulge and the battle of Waterloo). I'm collecting K&C for almost 1y and here are some pictures that I've made from my beginning collection. I hope you will enjoy them. I've seen that some members of this forum have followed legal studies. Well, I'm a lawyer and I can't explain why people with such a "bureaucratic" profession are interested in toy soldiers. I'm a wargamer for several years and I'm also painting my wargamefigures by myself.
So long!

EW

Attachments

• SV5uuuuuuUU.JPG
    SV5uuuuuuUU.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 143
  • SVtttttt.JPG
    SVtttttt.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 141
  • SV50uuuuu.JPG
    SV50uuuuu.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 114
  • SV500yyyyy.JPG
    SV500yyyyy.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 109
  • SV50uuu.JPG
    SV50uuu.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 121
some other pictures

Attachments

• SV500ii3.JPG
    SV500ii3.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 79
  • SV50ju.JPG
    SV50ju.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 62
  • SV500hhhh.JPG
    SV500hhhh.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 77
Hallo, Bricoleur, alles goed daar in Antwerpen?:D

It's good to hear we have a new member from Belgium, so I'm not alone anymore.:p

Welcome to the forum.

Hiya mate,

Always good to get some more Europeans on board. I'm in the UK myself as are a few others.

James

Hi Joey;
Nooit gedacht dat een Limburger als eerste van de wereld ging antwoorden! (grapje):D
Thanks for your reply. Indeed Belgium will be represented better on the forum. I have seen that my pictures were not posted in the good size. As I'm born before the PC generation, I'll ask tomorrow my daughter how to improve the pictures.Good night;
Eddy:rolleyes:

Welcome aboard. There's always room for one more lawyer here ;)

Hi Joey;
Nooit gedacht dat een Limburger als eerste van de wereld ging antwoorden! (grapje):D
Thanks for your reply. Indeed Belgium will be represented better on the forum. I have seen that my pictures were not posted in the good size. As I was born before the PC generation, I'll ask tomorrow my daughter how to improve the pictures.Good night;
Eddy:rolleyes:

Joey said:
Hallo, Bricoleur, alles goed daar in Antwerpen?:D

It's good to hear we have a new member from Belgium, so I'm not alone anymore.:p

Welcome to the forum.

Don't forget Ranger, he's wandering around somewhere in the Ardennes also.:D

Welcome aboard, Bricoleur

Fred

Welcome aboard! One lawyer more is fine with me (I'm an appellate lawyer myself). - Louis

Welcome to forum Bricoleur. Hope you enjoy the forum and it is good to have people participate. Leadmen

Louis Badolato said:
Welcome aboard! One lawyer more is fine with me (I'm an appellate lawyer myself). - Louis

Hi Louis,

What is an appellate lawyer in your system of justice? Are practicing only on appeal? Are you only preparing the statement of case or are you only pleading the cases? Are you doing both? Are you working for the attorney office or in a private office?

Pierre.

Pierre said:
About what:) ?

Pierre.

Remember those old lawyer jokes. One stated that if you lined up all the lawyers in the world they would never reach a conclusion, being a word play on there being so many of them and the fact that they rarely agree on anything (except perhaps banning me :D ) But I may have time to start yet another Monty thread.

And a late welcome to the mad house bricoleur.

Last edited:
OzDigger said:
Remember those old lawyer jokes. One stated that if you lined up all the lawyers in the world they would never reach a conclusion, being a word play on there being so many of them and the fact that they rarely agree on anything (except perhaps banning me :D ) But I may have time to start yet another Monty thread.

And a late welcome to the mad house bricoleur.

It is truth that it's a words play. One lawyer says black and the other says white and both say the true. Everything is interpretation.

As for you, it was never question of banning you, only jailed you:D . I remembered being rude but I must admit that your recent analysis were more than interesting.

Pierre.

Pierre,

I'm an attorney who specializes in legal research and writing. I draft Appellate Briefs and argue appeals for other aattorneys. I have my own firm, and my clients are other law firms or solo practitioners who lack the time, inclination or expertise to handle appeals.

-Louis

Pierre said:
It is truth that it's a words play. One lawyer says black and the other says white and both say the true. Everything is interpretation.

As for you, it was never question of banning you, only jailed you:D . I remembered being rude but I must admit that your recent analysis were more than interesting.

Pierre.

Life is to short to hold grudges mon ami :) I recall the early days of this forum when anyone that criticised King and Country was verbally attacked by other members. I feel we are all now more tolerant of other viewpoints and acknowledge that some K & C products could be better, but we're sure these will be improved in due course.

bricoleur said:
hy there happy collectors,

I'm a new guy on this forum. I'm 49y old and I'm living in Belgium (in the area of Antwerp)
My favourite subjects have (of course) to do with Belgium (Battle of the Bulge and the battle of Waterloo). I'm collecting K&C for almost 1y and here are some pictures that I've made from my beginning collection. I hope you will enjoy them. I've seen that some members of this forum have followed legal studies. Well, I'm a lawyer and I can't explain why people with such a "bureaucratic" profession are interested in toy soldiers. I'm a wargamer for several years and I'm also painting my wargamefigures by myself.
So long!

EW

Bricoleur

Welcome to our forum. The Battle of the Bulge & the 101st Airborne are my favorite subjects. K&C my favorite TS. I've been collecting for a few years now. I am retired US Navy.
Stay around and you will make many new friends. If you can make plans to attend the Big Toy Soldier Show in Sept. at Chicago, IL. USA
Again welcome.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back