Mfca 2017 (2 Viewers)

Andanna

Command Sergeant Major
Does anyone know whether this is on? I heard it might be cancelled because of the World Expo 2017 taking place in Chicago this year.

I had heard that too. Brad the Baron will know for sure.

I had heard that too. Brad the Baron will know for sure.

Yeah, let Brad fill us in on this before rumors start spreading like wildfire, I've already had two customers email me telling me they heard the show is cancelled.

Nothing is set in stone right now, so lets wait and see how it shakes out.

It would be a shame as you hate to lose a year and lose show momentum...............plus someone else might step in and start a show and I for one would not want that......................(and you know who I am referring to Baron...............:mad:..........)

I have sent Tom a box of product for the Show this Saturday! Since it is a one day event I will not be joining him this year.
Hope those of you in attendance have fun!!!

Radisson Hotel Philadelphia Northeast
2400 Old Lincoln Hwy
Trevose, Pennsylvania 19053

Julie

Valley Forge is this weekend!{sm2} Time flies!!{sm4} I'll have to talk my wife into letting me go . . . :wink2:

Valley Forge is this weekend!{sm2} Time flies!!{sm4} I'll have to talk my wife into letting me go . . . :wink2:

Louis - this is not in Valley Forge this year.

http://www.mfcashow.com/

The Miniature Figure Collectors of America will hold their 76th Annual Show and Mart on Saturday, April 29th, 2017, from 9AM to 3PM, with the awards ceremony at 5PM.

We are pleased and excited to announce that we are moving to a new venue, the Radisson Hotel Philadelphia Northeast, 2400 Old Lincoln Highway, Trevose PA.

For more information, please visit the hotel's website at:
https://www.radisson.com/trevose-hotel-pa-19053/patrevos or call 215-638-8300.

Please note that for 2017, the show is one day only, because of our affiliation with and participation in the triennial World Expo, which will be held in Chicago in July.

I'm heading to PA along with my assistant Larry mid morning tomorrow, will have 7 tables loaded with merchandise, hope to see some of the forum members there.

Travel safe everyone........................

I look forward to seeing everyone who comes up this year! I hope the vendors like the new location as much as we do, because we hope to remain there for years to come.

Prost!
Brad

BTW, Brad, do. you have a list of the Vendors? That would be great.

I attended the Show yesterday (although I got there a bit late). Ran into Andreas (Andanna) and Mark (Revwarbuff) and, of course, saw George and Larry and Tom Dubel, who seemed to be doing well. Talked to Matt of Hobby Bunker for a few minutes as well as our host Brad James, the Baron. I missed Zach but he probably had a long drive back.

There weren't as many exhibitors as in previous years but that may be due to the upcoming Expo in Chicago.

Here a few photos of some of the offerings.

IMG_0446.JPG

Communism Stops Here: Grenada 1983

IMG_0447.JPGIMG_0448.JPG

HMS Discovery 1901

IMG_0449.JPG

American Cowboy 1865

IMG_0450.JPG

The Gotcha Moment

Some more.

This one was very cool.

IMG_0451.JPGIMG_0452.JPG

IMG_0453.JPG

Alexander the Great

IMG_0454.JPG

Battle of Tannenberg 1410: The Last Stand

Thank you, Brad, for the report. It was good seeing you yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back