Mfca 2017 (1 Viewer)

Always a highlight distracting Larry and watching George from afar glaring while he's working hard wondering where Larry got to!...................................

Funny you mention that as in the mail today I got one of those electronic fence kits for dogs so for Chicago, I'm putting the collar around Larry's neck and when he wanders away from the rooms/booth, he'll get zapped with 20,000 volts of electricity; that will put a stop to that...................:wink2:

You're probably better getting one of those dog recordings that was a skit on The Honeymooners.

Great show, enjoyed catching up with everyone! Zach (surprisingly enough :)) was a big help in setup, but he left about midday.................. Just kidding, thanks Zach! Good group of folks and nice venue. Would like to see higher attendance and hopefully that returns next year. All in all, an enjoyable way to spend a day!
Tom

Funny you mention that as in the mail today I got one of those electronic fence kits for dogs so for Chicago, I'm putting the collar around Larry's neck and when he wanders away from the rooms/booth, he'll get zapped with 20,000 volts of electricity; that will put a stop to that...................:wink2:

Well, that might work, :rolleyes2: but being of a certain age, you will need to take me out for a walk every 15 min or I will be forced to use the boxes under the tables and in the corners, THEN see how long folks stay in the rooms or at your booth ....{sm2}

GREAT photos Mark. You caught the essence of the show. I especially like the really shot of the Minutemen booth with that rather "manly" looking guy doing high level math.

{let's see, the prices is $42.00 and he gave me 5- $10.00 bills so that is ... ummmm? I owe him ..... ummmmm ... 2 from zero is ummmm ... :confused:

--- LaRRy

Last edited:
Proof I was working...tom nowhere to be found!!! hahaha (just kidding, I think he left me alone for all of 5 mins!)

YEAH and look at how many customers you had in that photo..............crickets....................crickets..................see why I couldn't leave you alone too long!!!!!

Thanks for your kind words, Mark, and thanks for posting your photos!

This figure of one of Daniel Morgan's riflemen, 1775, was painted by our own Jim Goldsmith. He won Best Revolutionary War figure for this, as well as the Brian Spruyt Memorial Award for the Best American GI (ie, all depictions of American soldiers, from any period, are eligible). Jim also painted the hussar and the Continental light infantryman. Paul Keefe modified the sculpt of the rifleman, and made the base for him and for the hussar, too.

Prost!
Brad

YEAH and look at how many customers you had in that photo..............crickets....................crickets..................see why I couldn't leave you alone too long!!!!!

That's because Zach looks like a Navy Seal on the lookout for insurgents.

Thanks for posting your photos Mark! Always nice to see them.

Good to see someone was working behind the TF tables ;)

As long as scheduling works out and it is a two day event again next year hopefully I can make it out and supervise Tom again!
JK Tom ^&grin

George you know the saying "Can't teach an old dog new tricks." This may apply in the case or your Larry!! See you boys this Fall.

For anyone attending Expo this year you will see myself & Richard there!

Julie

Thanks for posting your photos Mark! Always nice to see them.

Good to see someone was working behind the TF tables ;)

As long as scheduling works out and it is a two day event again next year hopefully I can make it out and supervise Tom again!
JK Tom ^&grin

George you know the saying "Can't teach an old dog new tricks." This may apply in the case or your Larry!! See you boys this Fall.

For anyone attending Expo this year you will see myself & Richard there!

Julie

"OLD DOG ..? {sm2} Well, I'll have you know that I can sit and fetch and play dead.
AND ...this last week I did learn to count to 10. "1,2,3,4,6,9,8, errrr?, 7, 5, 10 .... so there! :rolleyes2:

Looking forward to seeing you, Julie.

--- LaRRy

You too, Larry -- sorry if I hurt your feelings! I am convinced I have been eaten by a grouch monster.....:redface2:

You too, Larry -- sorry if I hurt your feelings! I am convinced I have been eaten by a grouch monster.....:redface2:

No worries, Julie, that would never happen. Considering the gang that I hang with, that was a compliment.

Woof, woof,
---LaRRy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back