MFCA 2019 Show Pictures (1 Viewer)

Great photos, Mark. It is obvious that I need to change lenses on and off, just Macro does not cut it. Thank you for these incredible photos. I wish we could go again next weekend.

Those baseball ones are rather neat, especially Three Fingered Brown; the artist has made the photo come alive.

Last batch...……...these were made by Bill Horan.

Yeah. I don't know where Bill was this year, but these were brought in and displayed as a retrospective. I'm afraid I don't remember who has them.

Prost!
Brad

Thank you both, Andreas and Mark, for sharing your photos from our show!

Prost!
Brad

Some really great kit work,especially like the FFL in Mexico and I love the baseball ones.Thanks guys for the pics.
Mark

This piece is by Grand Master Mike Blank. He sculpted the figures and did the groundwork; it's a unique piece.

Prost!
Brad

I expected it to be Best in Show, but love the Hostiles. And Mike has plenty of medals.

I heard he is more popular in NA than Europe and influences many artists to try monochrome.

Thank you both, Andreas and Mark, for sharing your photos from our show!

Prost!
Brad

You're welcome Brad. Thanks for filling us in on the artists and other related info for each of the pieces.

The show seemed to have good/higher attendance than it's had the past couple of years both in artist participants and us visitors.

Love this show and can't wait for next year's.

Mark

This is Bill Donohue's Wake Island diorama, one of a group of dioramas he exhibited.

Prost!
Brad

Let me also thank both Mark and Andreas for taking the time to photograph and post these incredible shots.
It was a busy show with a higher attendance at the Minutemen booth, so I just barely got an opportunity to view these TRUE works of art.

Probably as no surprise to anyone, I loved Bill Donohue's dirama of the Japanese attacking the US Marines on Wake.
I would love to try to reproduce this using the K&C or TG figures ... even if the Marines are not dressed in that style of uniform.

Instead ...maybe show the Battle of the Tenaru or the Battle of Edson's Ridge on Guadalcanal ...^&confuse .. keeping the feeling of Bill's work.

--- LaRRy

Great photos of what surely must have been an amazing time!
Thank you for sharing-

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back