Mfca 2024 (1 Viewer)

I will be there with 7 tables of merchandise, featuring a very large Aeroart collection I recently picked up, a large number of unbuilt boxed metal and resin figure kits, Osprey books and many other books on uniforms and such, a number of Xuan Hua figures and vehicles, plus many current production and retired metal from makers such as First Legion, John Jenkins Designs, King & Country, W. Britain, TGM, Team and War Park and also a number of scenic pieces.

This is my only planned show this year unless The East Coast Show is run again or the Gettysburg Show is held in the Fall/October/November.

Tom Dubel will be assisting me and he'll have a large number of Russian style figures for sale at my stand.

I will be there also with my new Resin Warhorse miniatures. The next show in Gettysburg will be August 25th. I will have a post about the last show this weekend. It was well attended.

imageedit_5_3392183432.jpg

imageedit_6_4367633392.jpg

Word on the street is that Ken & Ericka Osen will be there in the vendor section manning the W Britians tables.

Mark

Looking forward to the show with George! Always a good time.
TD

Coming up fast, end of week will be here before you know it! Looking forward to this one!
Tom

Re: Mfca 2024 Friday May 3rd Mart open at 10am? 11am?

What time does the Mart/Market open at the 2024 MFCA Show in North Philly this Friday May 3rd? 10am? 11am?
Thank you very much,

ozziep9 (ebay seller name)

Re: Mfca 2024 Friday May 3rd Mart open at 10am? 11am?

What time does the Mart/Market open at the 2024 MFCA Show in North Philly this Friday May 3rd? 10am? 11am?
Thank you very much,

ozziep9 (ebay seller name)

12pm.

Georges tables were already loaded with a lot of Russian goodies last night at 11pm.

Apologies for taking very few pictures of the exhibitors but this one grabbed my attention, 80th anniversary of the 101st, Band of Brothers.

Hopefully, others post photos.

Another great show this year! I attended on Friday and it seemed like a good size crowd was there. As Brad (Jazzeum) mentioned on the WB thread, Ted Deddens and his son were there representing WBritains. Hobby Bunker and Minuteman were the 2 main dealers as far as metal toy soldiers go. Some other vendors included Warhorse Miniatures, Last Calvary & Sabot Miniature just to name a few.

Here are some pics I took of the exhibition area and I must say that each year the entries get better and better.

DSC03345.jpg

DSC03347.jpg

DSC03346.jpg

DSC03348.jpg

DSC03356.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back