Mike's Collection (1 Viewer)

mestell

Lieutenant Colonel
I display my historical miniature collection primarily on shelving rather that on a diorama base. At this point in the hobby I am collecting mostly John Jenkins Designs WWII USS Bunker Hill and have recently started collecting JJD WWII German armor. I also have a smattering of First Legion WWII figures. To add to my slowly growing JJD German armor collection I have also started collecting War Pack Panzer Grenadier sets and armor vehicles which I am very impressed with. I find that the JJD, FL, and WP figures are extremely compatible with each other and mix them often with my shelf displays. Because of this I have decided to start posting the pictures I take here.

:smile2: Mike

First up - My USS Bunker Hill flight deck continues to get busier and busier. These two photos feature the newly released Plane Handlers BH-34 and BH-34N, Pushing as well as BH-01 Corsair #167.

IMG_20191117_102149.jpg

IMG_20191117_104443.jpg

JJD GA-02 Winter Jagdpanther, with War Park Tank Crew loading 88mm shells KH024 and KH025 with Tank Commander looking at map KH026. Also WP Panzer Grenadier Officer w/Map and Panzer Grenadier soldier KH065 and KH066. WP WS016, 88mm shells with crates.

IMG_20191117_145638.jpg

great pictures mike...if this thread is gonna be to show your collection...it's gonna be a long thread...^&grin

Just got these War Park figures to crew my WP Panzer IV. Pictured is War Park AX001, Pz.Kpfw. IV, Ausf G, 1st SS Panzer Division "LSSAH" displayed with KH078 Tank Commander, KH080 Gunner/Loader, KH081 Radio Operator, and KH082 Driver.

IMG_20191118_154121.jpg

Last edited:
Mike,
That looks great! The tank and crew are really nice. Thanks for sharing the pic and enjoy!

Joe

Mike,
That looks great! The tank and crew are really nice. Thanks for sharing the pic and enjoy!

Joe

Thanks Joe. I really am enjoying the Panzer Grenadier offerings from War Park. IMHO they are of the same quality as First Legion but for half the price. That's a winner in my book for sure.

Thanks Joe. I really am enjoying the Panzer Grenadier offerings from War Park. IMHO they are of the same quality as First Legion but for half the price. That's a winner in my book for sure.

Mike,
I picked up some WP figures, and I enjoy them a lot too. I think they're very well done. I prefer them to FL's WW2 figures. I'm thinking about making a winter diorama with their figures.

Joe

Wm Britain WWI sets 23101 German Field Kitchen with add on sets 23102 and 23106 . . .

DSCN0011 (1280x613).jpg

John Jenkin's Designs Wars of the Roses shelf display . . .

IMG_20191206_135426 (1280x375).jpg

That’s a healthy WOR series you have their Mike. John did a nice job on these, wonder if he has plans to add anymore? Robin.

Mike...

woooooah!!!

nock...draw...loose...
that's a lot of archers to give the middle finger salute in battle......
great collection of WOR's...

watched the movie "King" tonight...
about the Battle of Agincourt...
pretty good watch if you have not seen it...
a little too much dialog...
but still good...
loved the ending...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svVykTznk9Q

Last edited:
That’s a healthy WOR series you have their Mike. John did a nice job on these, wonder if he has plans to add anymore? Robin.

Thanks Robin . . . The whole series is very well done. However, with the introduction of the Age of Arthur Saxon Shield Wall and now NORMAN KNIGHTS, these may have to move over to make room.

Mike...

woooooah!!!

nock...draw...loose...
that's a lot of archers to give the middle finger salute in battle......
great collection of WOR's...

watched the movie "King" tonight...
about the Battle of Agincourt...
pretty good watch if you have not seen it...
a little too much dialog...
but still good...
loved the ending...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svVykTznk9Q

Thanks Mike . . . They always give the "bird" their enemy deserves . . .

Future figure sets for my collection: John Jenkins Designs mounted Norman knights for the Age of Arthur range as previewed at the December London show. Very nice looking for sure . . . .

FB_IMG_1575809542034 (1024x479).jpg

Mike...
those might be the biggest banners I have ever seen...
I wonder if they are resin and not metal...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back