Military Miniatures Collection of a Russian Collector (1 Viewer)

jazzeum

Four Star General
Please click on the following link for one of the most incredible collections you will ever see. This is a collection of a Russian collector and features in excess of 5,000 figures from all historical time periods.

Russian Soldier Miniatures Museum

Please click on the English language banner to access the collection.

I'm a little bias but his Samurai collection is unbelievable especially the Vityaz pieces.

Agree a great link, just have to find the time to explore it, there is so much to take in. Robin.

Outstanding and astounding! Thanks for posting the link, Brad!

Prost!
Brad

What a phenomenal find Jazz. I got lost for an hour just looking at a smidgen of NAPS. Cheers........................Joe

Mikhail has virtually every 54mm Russian piece imaginable.....a museum collection filled with the most beautiful figures painted by master artists. He also has many breathtaking custom made dioramas by Vitaly Puzenko. He has so many one of kind Russian Vityaz pieces that it just leaves me speechless every time I look.
It's wonderful that he is allowing us a glimpse at his unreal collection. It's fantastic the way he has photographed the figures so clearly and from multiple angles. I like how he provided information and ratings too! That must have been a job!
A friend sent me photos of his collection, and I'm so glad that everyone can now see it. I've heard it said a few times over the years that the best figures never make it out of Russia. This collection appears to support that claim. It is the single most mind-blowing 54mm Russian collection I have ever seen. How I would love to see it in person some day.

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back