Minutemen Toy Soldiers show report.......................... (1 Viewer)

Great pictures, thank you for thinking of those who did not make the show this year.

Good to see the Jeep sponsorship is working a treat George...^&grin

Tom

Hey don't knock it, a Juventus fan towards the end of the show dropped a lot of coin on some stuff thanks to me wearing that shirt...........:wink2:

Hey don't knock it, a Juventus fan towards the end of the show dropped a lot of coin on some stuff thanks to me wearing that shirt...........:wink2:

And it matches ya hair mate nearly ^&grin^&grin^&grin

I think this must be the Toy Soldier World version of The Bachelor^&grin

Except I am keeping them ALL - and I do not care for red flowers.....

I love that stuff ^&grin
But no hasty decisions yet, Julie :wink2:
We got to have our photo taken in 2017 :)

Konrad

It will be a year-long engagement - And no matter what we can still go for a walk Konrad - have you tried Sumatra coffee beans yet?

Funny; that's the only time Larry smiled all week long...........trying to figure out why................hmmmm, let me think, what could it be...........I'll come up with the reason sooner or later.............

It's only because I sold him a bunch of empty boxes for his collection {eek3}

It's only because I sold him a bunch of empty boxes for his collection {eek3}

WELL NO, that's not the only reason, ^&grin Still ... some people collect toy soldiers .... I collect toy soldier boxes .... :rolleyes2:

But, thank you very much Julie for finding these for me.

--- LaRRy

And it matches ya hair mate nearly ^&grin^&grin^&grin

At my age, there are two choices; some snow on the roof, or no shingles on the roof.........I'll go with the former, not the latter..........:wink2:

Thanks George for the photos and the reports of the show, sounds like a great time had by all, wish I could have made it, but maybe.....nevermind...Sammy

Thanks George for the photos and the reports of the show, sounds like a great time had by all, wish I could have made it, but maybe.....nevermind...Sammy

Don't worry Sammy, you'll make it next year, or the year after that, or the year after that, or the year after that, or the.....................

Don't worry Sammy, you'll make it next year, or the year after that, or the year after that, or the year after that, or the.....................

That's my plan mate will get there 1 year for a beer or 16.

Sorry I missed you, George. We passed a glance in the hospitality room Saturday. Dorothy snd I only had Friday night and Saturday until after the Ben Hur staplepopping. Too, I only had ten bucks a room and DeAnna cleaned me out, what with the new TSSD Vietnam range and all. Maybe I'll be better budgeted next year!
pEEgEE

Sorry I missed you, George. We passed a glance in the hospitality room Saturday. Dorothy snd I only had Friday night and Saturday until after the Ben Hur staplepopping. Too, I only had ten bucks a room and DeAnna cleaned me out, what with the new TSSD Vietnam range and all. Maybe I'll be better budgeted next year!
pEEgEE

No worries, glad you picked up some items for your collection, will see you next year..............

Users who are viewing this thread

Back