My 1st dio base (2 Viewers)

A little late to the game here, but amazing work on your diorama base, REVWARBUFF! It blends almost seamlessly with your background and looks very realistic. Nice touch on using real dirt, too. I’ve used various model railroad sands and ballast before, but totally agree that real dirt works the best 😎

Looks excellent and from the quality i would never had thought it was your first dio board

A little late to the game here, but amazing work on your diorama base, REVWARBUFF! It blends almost seamlessly with your background and looks very realistic. Nice touch on using real dirt, too. I’ve used various model railroad sands and ballast before, but totally agree that real dirt works the best 😎

Thanks tman!! The work you've done with your dio bases have been a great inspiration to me so your comments are highly appreciated!

Looks excellent and from the quality i would never had thought it was your first dio board

Thank you Barkmann for the kind comment. I must say that I am happy with the way it turned out but learned so much from doing this first one that I can't wait to do more and hopefully improve upon things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back