My album of Dioramas (2 Viewers)

Rob, nice to hear you plan to post some more dios on the forum. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Thanks Duke, got to get my thinking cap on! Even though I wasn't posting have kept enjoying your scenes my friend, you are right up there with the best in my view.

Rob

Rob, thank you for taking the time to post your excellent dioramas. Thanks for the ideas on how to display both large and small dioramas. Dan.

Rob, thank you for taking the time to post your excellent dioramas. Thanks for the ideas on how to display both large and small dioramas. Dan.

My pleasure Dan and thank you very much for your kind words, they are very much appreciated.

Rob

Rob...these are my two favorites...

Attachments

• 009-10.jpg
    009-10.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 101
  • UXBDio036.jpg
    UXBDio036.jpg
    282.7 KB · Views: 177
Thank you Mike that's really good of you. I must confess it's so gratifying to get such nice comments about your work, it kind of spurs you on to do more and is always appreciated.:smile2:

Funny you should choose the second pic, because I was just going to put it in a thread about Gordon's book as it was his factory scene that made me have a go at doing windows!

Thanks again mate
Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back