My Jag arrived! (2 Viewers)

jbonzo1

Sergeant First Class
She rolled up yesterday. Lighter than my other Figarti pieces but still a keeper.

Attachments

• L70.jpg
    L70.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 440
  • L70a.jpg
    L70a.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 432
That is a very nice tank destroyer. Looks excellent also like the buildings
Mitch

Excellent looking piece. The camo job is really well done. Congratulations on a fine get. -- Al

Camo is excellent forgot to mention that its great how they have managed to get it looking very worn and not straight from the factory bright
Mitch

Camo is excellent forgot to mention that its great how they have managed to get it looking very worn and not straight from the factory bright
Mitch

Mitch, GREAT looking piece (it's Figarti, what would we expect?). Glad to hear about the 'worn' look. I prefer my vehicles to have that "out in field" appearance.
mike

Mine also arrived today. Thank you Treefrog for the fast shipping and great packing! Figarti has done an excellent job on the details of this model. The 3 return rollers, straight exhaust pipes and no Zimmerit typify the late Jagdpanzer IV L70. I believe this is the first example of this model in 1/30 scale. The ambush pattern camoflage is very well done without excessive weathering. I do wish the commanders hatch could be closed; so it could be buttoned up for combat; other than that a perfect model. Congratulations to Figarti; very well done!

Al, Mitch and Mike... the camo is superb and it really looks "battle worn". Not too weathered but a dark, heavy action look. The figure is really nice as well.

WOW! She's a beauty! Congrats on the fine Figarti acquisition and thanks for sharing the pics. Very, very nice Jag indeed.

Joe

Must admit I have been sceptical about Figarti figures but, the commander looks ok this time
Mitch

That sure is a nice looking Jag. As mentioned, paint job looks super. I like your JG buildings in the background as well.

Must admit I have been sceptical about Figarti figures but, the commander looks ok this time
Mitch

He does look good, along with the JS-2 commander, two of my favorites from Figarti.

Joe - She sure is purdy!:D
Duke - Thanks. I need to get some rubble and finish a scene with those buildings.
Ron - Get one. You won't be sorry!

Thanks for for posting the photos :cool:
Got myself one coming in the the post now :D

This is an outstanding version of the Jag IV. Love the overall camo scheme. I'm on board to order one myself. I will disagree on the figure though. Looks stale. Rather plain to be honest. Should have at least been in some type of action pose. Maybe a camo uniform. A U-Boat leather outfit as some tankers had would have been cool. I'll have to substitute a K&C Tank figure for this one.
Overall a MUST HAVE piece.:)

sonsofthedesert..

I was commenting about the paint scheme of figarti figures as this IMO has been poor and this one looks well painted. I don't know if I would go as far as stale but, there would be little to do on many occasions for the commander to do so, I quite like the relaxed pose of this one.
Mitch

I hear what your saying.

I think I'll rephrase. The figure looks boring. I think they could have come up with a better pose and uniform. Compared to K&C tank figures, this is just stiff. Dare I say it reminds me of the German Tank figures that came with some of the FOV tanks. For such a AWESOME looking tank, IMO opinion I'm not impressed with this figure. Though, as you pointed out, it's an improvement from the past. This has always been one of my favorite German tanks, harking back to my Monogram model tank building days which released a version of this JAG IV.

I agree the camo painting is excellent. IMHO when compared with other 1/30 scale AFV's Figarti has set a new and higher standard; equivalent to !/35 master models and Dragon finished models. The colors are correct; which is rare in 1/30 scale tending to brighter colors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back