my zulu war (1 Viewer)

R

rayb

just joined treefrog treasures after many weeks of reading the forum, just like to say a big hello to everyone, my collection is the zulu war ranges. i have posted some pics of my battle of isandhlwana scene and rorkes drift which i have displayed in a large case .its not as good as some of the realistic ones you guys have made ...:):)
isandhlwana first

Attachments

• P2280126.jpg
    P2280126.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 434
  • P2280128.000.jpg
    P2280128.000.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 433
  • PA310015.jpg
    PA310015.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 436
  • P2280135.jpg
    P2280135.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 428
  • P2280132.jpg
    P2280132.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 423
rorkes drift
sorry about the last picture this is how it looks in my display case with out the photo blurr:):)

Attachments

• P2280102.jpg
    P2280102.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 299
  • P2280113.jpg
    P2280113.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 287
  • P2280116.jpg
    P2280116.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 291
  • P2280118.jpg
    P2280118.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 281
Nicely done, you have captured the feel of the events well. No doubt you will be adding the 2010 releases into these scenes.

Welcome to the forum mate.
Nice layout you've got going there. Are you likely to make the London Toy Soldier Show? You could get to know the forum drunkards in person. And after you've met Rob, you can meet the rest of us. :)

Simon

thanks guys, so looking forward to the new 210 realeases,i was hopping that britains would of released some zulu and british dead may be next year hopefully. id love to try and attend the london show :D

thanks guys, so looking forward to the new 210 realeases,i was hopping that britains would of released some zulu and british dead may be next year hopefully. id love to try and attend the london show :D

Nice one. I'm sure there'll be some discussion on it in the next few weeks.

welcome to the forum! Your displays are great hope to see what else you do with the new releases!

Craig

Welcome Ray and what a beautiful collection you have. I too collect the Zulu war. Looking forward to chatting with you in the future.

Cheers
Scott

Welcome aboard Ray, very nice collection:cool:

I know you would enjoy the London Show;)

Cheers

Martyn:)

Welcome to the forums. I also collect AZW. I look forward to seeing more of your collection.

What other AZW ranges do you collect?

Brian

Can't welcome you to the Land of The Zulus rayb I see your already there but sure is nice having you on board and welcome to the forum. There's no doubt that the latest from WB will not be missing from the action taking place on the fields of your Isandlwana. Thanks for the photos and sharing them with us....The Lt.

Great dio. Thanks for posting, I've enjoyed seeing your collection.

Welcome to the forum Ray.Don't be modest,you have a very nice collection.
Mark

Great set rayb and nice to see the modelzone piece of Washing of the Spears. Have you got Melvill too, he's just great and I haven't let him see daylight in earnest yet!

Just out of interest where did you get your display cabinet from as I'm on the look out and are those JG Miniature bell tents? They're superb.

Great set rayb and nice to see the modelzone piece of Washing of the Spears. Have you got Melvill too, he's just great and I haven't let him see daylight in earnest yet!

Just out of interest where did you get your display cabinet from as I'm on the look out and are those JG Miniature bell tents? They're superb.

hi isandlwana
i have melvil to the bell tents were from jg . the cases were made for me of a guy from ebay he can make any size you like just give him a bell his bases in coventry and his got a website called model display cases..ray

Hi Ray - welcome to the forum and many thanks for collecting our Zulu War figures. Your displays look great - keep them coming! Hope you like the new catalog.
Best Regards,
Richard Walker
W. Britain

Users who are viewing this thread

Back