MZ Exclusive William Britain Rorke's Drift " Repulsed" Fight for the Kraal (1 Viewer)

Re: MZ Exclusive William Britain Rorke's Drift " Repulsed" Fight for the Kraal

I'm sure you'll find that modelzone hasn't received any of the sets yet and like wbritains hand to hand set 20102 won't be available until march 2013 unless Richard has it planned for an earlier delivery.....The Lt.

Sorry I meant like the upcoming gatling gun they could be sold out at the preorder stage. Thus I am not sure if the brick and mortar stores would still be taking pre orders or do they simply limit the number of preorders to help cover the risk of releasing an exclusive.

Hi All, The Modelzone web site not to be confused with the any of there shops had 100 allocated to them they are now sold out, that left 200 for the other 40 shops, the Croydon store and there mail order department had orders for 48 three weeks ago that left 152 to divvy up between the other shops, now the croydon store have been and are still taking mail orders so if you want one you really need to get your finger out and order it, unlike the private Wassell set this one will sell out very fast as it is part of a new sub range for the Rorke’s Drift collection, i’m sure some of you remember how hard it was to get the Zulu Twilight set.

Sorry I don't mean to sound too aggressive but if you want it you need to get in there and order one or two or three.

Best regards
ANSAR

Hi All, The Modelzone web site not to be confused with the any of there shops had 100 allocated to them they are now sold out, that left 200 for the other 40 shops, the Croydon store and there mail order department had orders for 48 three weeks ago that left 152 to divvy up between the other shops, now the croydon store have been and are still taking mail orders so if you want one you really need to get your finger out and order it, unlike the private Wassell set this one will sell out very fast as it is part of a new sub range for the Rorke’s Drift collection, i’m sure some of you remember how hard it was to get the Zulu Twilight set.

Sorry I don't mean to sound too aggressive but if you want it you need to get in there and order one or two or three.

Best regards
ANSAR

Thanks for the updated info... BTW you are not sounding aggressive simply "keeping it real"

anyone has some news about the MZ 'repulsed' set release please?
Thank you
Carlo

Just received this email from Modelzone "This is a reminder that you have a pre-order. We would like to inform you that the stock has now arrived and your debit/credit card will be charged."....
It appears the set could be with us soon,hopefully before Christmas day?{sm3}{sm4}

Just received this email from Modelzone "This is a reminder that you have a pre-order. We would like to inform you that the stock has now arrived and your debit/credit card will be charged."....
It appears the set could be with us soon,hopefully before Christmas day?{sm3}{sm4}

Yep, got my email too. This is a mad time for me. WB Modelzone Exclusives turning up, JJD Whippet Tank due tomorrow, Conte 24th figures due tomorrow and I have just ensnared K&C exclusive PM023 for a snip. Happy days!{sm3}

anyone has some news about the MZ 'repulsed' set release please?
Thank you
Carlo

Picked mine up tonight from MZ shop in meadowhall. I think its really good, like how the Zulu is attached to the wall

Mine arrived today, but I'm not getting to open it until the 25th

Brian

sigh!!!..since I made my pre-order in August my (virtual) Card expired but soonest I created a new one. Unfortunately, despite three messages, I don't find the way to give to MZ my new Card details. I fear to lose my set! Will try again tomorrow.
Carlo

Recived mine today great little set will have to order the other one to go with it now!

Craig

? ??? Can the Zulu be removed from the Kraal Wall.......The Lt.

5Yes there's a little peg on his left foot, ill take some photos when my cameras charged up ^&grin

Craig

5Yes there's a little peg on his left foot, ill take some photos when my cameras charged up ^&grin

Craig

Thanks Craig for your replay and the photos to follow.......Joe

Haven't heard anything from ModelZone about mine :(

Here's a few photos,

DSC04620_zps2da4eaee.jpg

DSC04618_zps6d8ac5af.jpg

DSC04617_zps80fba845.jpg

DSC04616_zps8875bd97.jpg

Last edited:

A photo of the peg for Joe,

DSC04608_zps783e6cf9.jpg

Next question is whens the add on piece due? Definitely need some more of that kraal wall to build it out more :wink2:

Craig

A photo of the peg for Joe,

DSC04608_zps783e6cf9.jpg

Thanks Craig for taking the time photographing and sharing your photos appreciate the time you spent in doing so........Joe

Next question is whens the add on piece due? Definitely need some more of that kraal wall to build it out more :wink2:

Craig

Looks like we will have to wait until march for the next Kraal set, anyone know if there will be 6 hand -to- hand sets for the Kraal has the first one is No.6 ?

Kev

Users who are viewing this thread

Back