MZ Exclusive William Britain Rorke's Drift " Repulsed" Fight for the Kraal (2 Viewers)

Re: MZ Exclusive William Britain Rorke's Drift " Repulsed" Fight for the Kraal

I think that at the Modelzone Team have a lot of confusion. Before Christmas I was asked to pay by PayPal (payment regularly made the same day) my order of two Britains ‘Repulsed’ sets.

after the payment I was happy to receive the sahe day the following message... 'Hi Carlo, thank you for your payment, we will prepare your order for despatch today and I will be in touch on the 27th with your tracking number'....

After a long silence and my many reminders today I have received an e-mail where they write me that if I do not pay by January 13 my sets will go on sale.

I was afraid something like that but did not want to believe.
At this point I do not really know what to think, at least I hope to get my money!

I wonder if I can have this longed-for set!!!!!

...sigh!
Carlo

Carlo - I am sorry about this, I have forwarded this post to Modelzone and we will get to the bottom of this. Please send me a personal email at richardwalker@1st-gear.com so I can keep you posted on our progress. Thank you for your support and patience.

Richard

many thanks Richard, I send soon a message where I give you a summary of elements, Carlo

I just received my set (#227) in the mail today from ModelZone. It was shipped on December 21st.
Brian

WOW!!!...today morning I received my 'Repulsed' set, stunning figures indeed!!

I have to thank very much Richard Walker for his approach to MZ to sort out my delivery matter. I am very grateful to him. A further proof of great custom care by the Britains staff.

Grazie di nuovo Richard,

Carlo

Mine arrived yesterday, fabulous set !! a BIG THANKS to Jeff for his help on this one.

Mine arrived yesterday, fabulous set !! a BIG THANKS to Jeff for his help on this one.

Scott, congrats on getting the set.
Brian

Couple of snaps of the set :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

and together, it is a really great set. Can't wait for the second piece :)

attachment.php

The Bayonet kraal set looks great next to it. I wonder how these krall sets will fit together with the extra kraal wall sections, that I'm sure Britain wil be making soon.

Has anybody got the extra building section yet. Just curious how the two buildings sections fit together.

Brian

Excellent pictures of a great addition to your collection Scott {bravo}}

Cheers

Martyn:)

Nice addition to your AZW collection Scott . . . . Congratulations . . . .
:smile2: Mike

I see Bayonet Fight for the Kraal has now sold out from WB themselves. That was quick !

I see Bayonet Fight for the Kraal has now sold out from WB themselves. That was quick !

Just been informed that my order for Bayonet Fight at the Kraal is to be shipped tomorrow so they must be at the outlets
Looks like they could be early

Just been informed that my order for Bayonet Fight at the Kraal is to be shipped tomorrow so they must be at the outlets
Looks like they could be early

Received The Bayonet Fight for the Kraal this morning ahead of schedule . another fantastic set

Users who are viewing this thread

Back