Napoleon in Egypt (1 Viewer)

Thanks John, Martyn and Damian. I think that is a really interesting period and King and Country must think so also with their new series. For some reason it was never a best seller for Trophy.

002.JPG A Different view of the 85th Demi Brigade Fusilier Company battling the Turkish Infantry, the Turkish Janissary Corps and the Janissary Corps of the 35th Ortah. Sets NE 3, 3V, and 3X with flag waver and drummer and NE 13, 11, and 12.

Such a colorful series! I decided recently to put away the sets I have from this series, but have no plans to sell them as I just love them! Only got some of the French three infantry sets, six drummers and three color bearers. Will get some images to post them here to identify what I have. From the images here I have identified the drummers NE6A and NE6B. Not much shows up in Google or eBay...

if you ever get the urge to sell the french sets let me know, i am a buyer. i have all the turkish sets french drummers and flag bearers i just need the french infantry sets. Like most trophy they are all
great looking

The 1st Trophy Napoleonic we bought, and still a favorite.
We have one of each of the 1st set minus 4 sets of Frenchmen; we only have the complete Lt. Blue Demi-Brigade.
As a buyer as well, I might be interested as well. Especially since I broke a Janissary Capt. & a Maroon at-ready Frenchie.
Hope to post some pics... But yours are superb!
Paddy for Pat & Pat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back