Napoleonic collection (3 Viewers)

wellington

First Sergeant
Hey guys just checking in, nice to see many of you are still on here...thought I would show you some of my collection of Napoleonic swords, muskets etc.

WELLINGTON

Attachments

• Picture 020.jpg
    Picture 020.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 671
  • Picture 022.jpg
    Picture 022.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 1,029
  • pike.jpg
    pike.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 1,187
Nice to see you post again Wellington. That is a very nice looking collection mate. How about telling us a bit about the pieces and how you got them?:cool:

Thanks Spitfrnd....my collection has actually doubled since these were taken...There are alot of relics, cannon balls, breast plates, buttons etc dug from various fields..there aalso are Officer Commissions, letters, documents,pieces of ships etc..I will list a few swords and muskets below:
1) 2 British 1804 cutlaases
2) 2 British Brown Besses with bayonets
3) British Officers Gorgets
4) British 1796 Light Cavalry Swords
5) British 1803 Infantry Officers Sword
6) British 1796 Infantry Officers Sword
7) British 1814 Cutlass
8) British Sergeants Pike
9) British 1780 Infantry Officers Sword
10) 2 British Royal Navy Officer Swords
11) British Royal Navy Telescope 1780c
12) French 1813 Cavalry Pistol
13) British Artillery Sword
14) Several American War of 1812 Swords

Very nice collection
I'm originally from Ottawa
Where u from?
Maple Leaf

I'm from the Waterloo area.....I mostly collect 1812/Napoleonic stuff. I also have a K&C Napoleonic collection...but have stopped collecting for a while...I'm think of continuing with just the British stuff.

WELLINGTON

Thanks guys I appreciate the kind comments...I have kept my K&C Napoleonics but unfortunitly they have been in storage for 2 years....I will eventually get them out....The new British releases are very motivating.....

WELLINGTON

Thanks Spitfrnd....my collection has actually doubled since these were taken...There are alot of relics, cannon balls, breast plates, buttons etc dug from various fields..there aalso are Officer Commissions, letters, documents,pieces of ships etc..I will list a few swords and muskets below:
1) 2 British 1804 cutlaases
2) 2 British Brown Besses with bayonets
3) British Officers Gorgets
4) British 1796 Light Cavalry Swords
5) British 1803 Infantry Officers Sword
6) British 1796 Infantry Officers Sword
7) British 1814 Cutlass
8) British Sergeants Pike
9) British 1780 Infantry Officers Sword
10) 2 British Royal Navy Officer Swords
11) British Royal Navy Telescope 1780c
12) French 1813 Cavalry Pistol
13) British Artillery Sword
14) Several American War of 1812 Swords
Thanks for the detail Wellington. I wanted to be sure of what I was seeing and it certainly is impressive. I especially like the 1796 Swords and the cavalry pistol but the brown besses are near equally appealing to me. Thanks for sharing, it is quite an achievement to have all those in such fine shape.

What an impressive personal collection! Thanks for posting these pics.

Noah

What a great collection. Thank you for posting it.
I hope interest in the War of 1812 takes off in the next couple of years.

Yo Trooper, nice to see them, looks a great collection. But think the Light Cavalry Sabres would look better on my wall;).
Bernard.

:)....I appreciate the kind comments...my collection is a little bigger since these pics were taken...I have some nice close up shots of small items ie Breast Plates etc...if anyone is interrested let me know and I will post them....

WELLINGTON

:)....I appreciate the kind comments...my collection is a little bigger since these pics were taken...I have some nice close up shots of small items ie Breast Plates etc...if anyone is interrested let me know and I will post them....

WELLINGTON

Hi Wellington,

I would thoroughly enjoy seeing shots of some of the small items in your collection. Please post some of them when you have the time.

Warmest personal regards,

Pat :)

Hi Wellington,

I would thoroughly enjoy seeing shots of some of the small items in your collection. Please post some of them when you have the time.

Warmest personal regards,

Pat :)

Great stuff indeed! I would be interested in seeing more at a closer range as well :) I have started to collect Napoleonic pistols myself (they are nice replicas made in Spain). Please see below:

Attachments

• IMG_0416.jpg
    IMG_0416.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_0417.jpg
    IMG_0417.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 83
I have finally found the time to mount the double barrel one (left one in my previous post) on a plate with the powder horn, here you go:

Attachments

• P1020042.jpg
    P1020042.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 106

Users who are viewing this thread

Back