New ACW Releases (1 Viewer)

Terp152

Major
Had not realized WB has released these figs due to very little activity on the Britains page. I like the new box art work. Figs are excellent as always. The officer is very similar to a Conte piece. Nice to see a corporal in the ranks. Looking fwd to the next round. Chris

IMG_4838 (2).JPG

Cool stuff Chris. Congrats on the new figures.

I like that a manufacturer is finally putting photos of the figure on the box that they come in.

That will go a long way in helping to ID which figure goes where.

Mark

Cool stuff Chris. Congrats on the new figures.

I like that a manufacturer is finally putting photos of the figure on the box that they come in.

That will go a long way in helping to ID which figure goes where.

Mark
And WB puts the fig number on the bottom of the base. I wish all the other manufacturers would follow their lead. Chris

And WB puts the fig number on the bottom of the base. I wish all the other manufacturers would follow their lead. Chris

YES! First Legion does that or at least they did with their ACW range. John Jenkins figures are a nightmare as far as sorting figures with correct boxes.

Hi guys. I also received a few of the latest ACW figures and was super happy with the quality of the figures but so happy to see the figure portrayed on the box. Well done Britains.
Jas

At a fine art and hobby store (something that caters more to professional artists or college level arts students), it is possible to get fine-tipped paint pens of various colors. I first got them for customizing 1/6 figures, such as putting the figures last name on the underside of German and U.S. helmets (as was actually not uncommon IRL).

For older Britain's sets where the number is not printed on the black bottom, these gel-type paint pens are great for adding the number. Give a few minutes to dry, and these last. Will be able to match the figures back to their boxes, and also is useful for keeping track of which figures I already have.

The white pen I have has lasted me for over ten years.

At a fine art and hobby store (something that caters more to professional artists or college level arts students), it is possible to get fine-tipped paint pens of various colors. I first got them for customizing 1/6 figures, such as putting the figures last name on the underside of German and U.S. helmets (as was actually not uncommon IRL).

For older Britain's sets where the number is not printed on the black bottom, these gel-type paint pens are great for adding the number. Give a few minutes to dry, and these last. Will be able to match the figures back to their boxes, and also is useful for keeping track of which figures I already have.

The white pen I have has lasted me for over ten years.

I've been using small stickers on the bottom of the base and writing the number on it. Chris

Had not realized WB has released these figs due to very little activity on the Britains page. I like the new box art work. Figs are excellent as always. The officer is very similar to a Conte piece. Nice to see a corporal in the ranks. Looking fwd to the next round. Chris

View attachment 279042

Hi all, the officer is from the 17662 set.

Regards

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back