New additions to existing ranges you would like to see for 2011 (3 Viewers)

New items to exsisting ranges for 2011

• Total voters
Nice to see the Sudan Cavalry is in the lead %^V
Konrad

Weird to see the Sudan in the lead as very little is posted on the forum about it yet the AZW has an abundance of postings yet is not doing as well.

I would guess the reason is the Zulu War already has a large range of figures compared to Sudan and the Zulu collectors are moving on to a newer range.

Weird to see the Sudan in the lead as very little is posted on the forum about it yet the AZW has an abundance of postings yet is not doing as well.

Scott you'll note I'm sure that both the Camel an Artillery are almost neck an neck in request in the Sudan Series. We recently were shown the first of WB ZW Artillery Sets which also noted additional crew figures to be provided an as for Camels none appeared at Isandlwana an Rorke's Drift therefore providing the Zudan with with it's lead. As for the Cavalry you have both Brit's and opposing Sudan Forces were you only have Brit's an Irregular Cavalry that took part in the fighting at Isandlwana. There's yet many gaps to be filled for those who took part in the fighting at the Drift which would also fit in with the many gaps yet to be filled for Isandlwana an they're only the begining stages of the Zulu War. There's alot to be had and I'm sure collectors are looking forward to see what WB will be sending our way an not necessarly moving on to other series including the Sudan. There's no doubt in the long run that the ZW Series will play second fiddle to the Sudan Series. The thread I'm sure was started to see what the collectors would like to see added to the various series an not as a popularity poll. It's the views along with the posting that have made the ZW series a winner for WB. By the way Richard I'm still waiting to see what you have headed our way before taking part in the poll...The Lt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back