New additions to existing ranges you would like to see for 2011 (2 Viewers)

New items to exsisting ranges for 2011

• Total voters
Well...Richard has our ideas...but I'd like to hear some of his. Can we get a hint of where the Naps range is going? My 4th Lancers are running out of things to kill. I caught them running around the mat playing polo the other day!

Well...Richard has our ideas...but I'd like to hear some of his. Can we get a hint of where the Naps range is going? My 4th Lancers are running out of things to kill. I caught them running around the mat playing polo the other day!

I think a wounded man is in order... or maybe one hunting down a fleeing member of the Union Brigade....
Also, I am looking forward to some more Jane Austin....

Threw my lot in with the Sudan. Would like to see the 21st Lancers in full charge. -- Al

I voted AZW need more meelie bag sets like the cold steel set among others! Plus need more figures for the museum collection aslong as they are highlanders!!!

Craig

Looking forward to seeing what's appears in the first supplement of the year before joining in on the poll.........The Lt.

Nicholas - As for Napoleonics we are taking a very ruthless approach with this next release - let's just say it is kill or be killed. In May we'll have another catalog with even more Napoleonics, and in August some more, so if at first you don't see what you want, chances are they are coming.

Joe - Vote early, vote often and don't wait, these Sudan folks have the Zulus on the run and that just ain't right!

please no more meelie bags, I am bursting with them. The upcoming ox wagon with the supporting bags is quite enough. I have 8 straight and 8 corner rows, lots of single and 3 bags, the redoubt, plus some attached to figures. The army will never run out of food or defensive barriers. Cheers, Robin.

please no more meelie bags, I am bursting with them. The upcoming ox wagon with the supporting bags is quite enough. I have 8 straight and 8 corner rows, lots of single and 3 bags, the redoubt, plus some attached to figures. The army will never run out of food or defensive barriers. Cheers, Robin.

Yeah I think we are all mealie bagged out. ^&grin Shame we didn't have that problem with oxen. :p

Nicholas - As for Napoleonics we are taking a very ruthless approach with this next release - let's just say it is kill or be killed. In May we'll have another catalog with even more Napoleonics, and in August some more, so if at first you don't see what you want, chances are they are coming.

Joe - Vote early, vote often and don't wait, these Sudan folks have the Zulus on the run and that just ain't right!

Hi,
Its like your TRYING to make us go crazy now!^&grin^&grin I will put my word in for a French horse battery, and more importantly, a FRENCH AMBULANCE!!! Also nice would be a field hospital and Larrey...
-Sandor:salute::

I agree with Craig , more Black Watch for the Museum Collection , WWI is sorely missing

No biscuit boxes? ^&grin

I would like to see a water cart set for the Drift.

Scott, I would have a second water cart to take to Isandlwana. Cheers, Robin.

I think there was a need for water in the Sudan also, so these water carts would feature in my Sudan setups as well. Really hanging my tongue out not for water, but for mounted horse figures in either Zulu or Sudan, way overdue. Cheers, Robin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back