New arnhem!!!!! (1 Viewer)

arnhem44mad

1st Lieutenant
Well guys looks like the bad weather finally lifted!^&grin

Loving the new paras they look like great poses, if not a painted a bit darker?^&confuse

Cannot wait to see the other figures, like what is that figure got on his shoulder? A Piat maybe? The para with net over his shoulder and bren looks brilliant too, straight out of the osprey book haha! The paras advancing cautiously look great too!

One question:

WHERE'S FROST?????????? Still no sign of this man haha!{eek3}^&grin

Really happy to see the new releases^&grin

Scott

Well guys looks like the bad weather finally lifted!^&grin

Loving the new paras they look like great poses, if not a painted a bit darker?^&confuse

Cannot wait to see the other figures, like what is that figure got on his shoulder? A Piat maybe? The para with net over his shoulder and bren looks brilliant too, straight out of the osprey book haha! The paras advancing cautiously look great too!

One question:

WHERE'S FROST?????????? Still no sign of this man haha!{eek3}^&grin

Really happy to see the new releases^&grin

Scott
Scott really like the darker figures as it a better reflexion of how the soldiers would look after fighting 48 hours of battle , just don't like the new price

Scott..

I saw the Piat carrying figure and would think this could be Cain VC. there does look to be some decent ones coming in the second batch
Mitch

Scott..

I saw the Piat carrying figure and would think this could be Cain VC. there does look to be some decent ones coming in the second batch
Mitch

Thats what I thought too mate but was unsure! Cannot wait to see the rest of the releases my arnhem dio will welcome these figures, gave me whole new ideas to expand the area of diorama!^&grin

Scott

All very exciting given the big break in the MG series. These figures have interesting poses rather than the usual fighting stances. Andy has hit the mark once again, these should satisfy the collectors for some time to come. Ordered mine as they have snug up quickly due late April.^&cool^&cool, Robin.

Just realised!!! WHERE ARE THE MEDICS????{eek3}{eek3}{eek3}{eek3}^&grin

Hopefully we see some medics before the range is discontinued as it is renown how many british paras died and were injured and wounded at Arnhem!

Scott

Good batch of paratroopers with some unique poses. I'd likely buy a Frost and some medics if they were released. Thumbs down on the cost and I'll likely not get any of the Pathfinders because of that. I guess I'm just not a "Premium" customer. :rolleyes:

I do like the old MG figures and they stand out a lot. The new MG (P) figures are awesome
figures to collect. Though I want to see this myself and physically set them up on the table
to compare the old and new.:redface2:

On my count there are 7 other single new figures, deduced from the Westcoaster photos and the utube video. Guess these are next off the rank later this year. From memory Andy had done 10 with another 10 hot on there heels, which mean we have seen 13 of the possible 20. Really impressed so far with all the poses, awaiting to see them in person to ensure they are as good as they appear, price not withstanding. Robin.

I have a strong belief we will see another larger vehicle and possibly an artillery piece. But am really pannicking about the prospect of the prices for these!!!!

I have a strong belief we will see another larger vehicle and possibly an artillery piece. But am really pannicking about the prospect of the prices for these!!!!

Cost wise will be fine for the vehicles, it's the trade mark camo smocks that are tricky paint wise. Hope you right about the vehicle & gun. Robin.

Cost wise will be fine for the vehicles, it's the trade mark camo smocks that are tricky paint wise. Hope you right about the vehicle & gun. Robin.

That's assuming that this new cost is for the paint mate and not just a way of getting more money gfrom customers

That's assuming that this new cost is for the paint mate and not just a way of getting more money gfrom customers

Yea of little faith, time will tell, have to get these first though, lets hope Andy is not put off considering, given all the comments to date. For me, one good aspect this series does not lend itself to multiples, imagine if I had to buy 6 of each like my Zulu/Sedan, now that would really hurt. A silver lining in every storm cloud{sm4}, Robin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back