New Arrivals! (1 Viewer)

Julie

Administrator
Staff member
FedEx finally arrived with the latest releases today! Jeff is currently working on backorders and moving them on the Website as well.
If you did not pre-order these figures/sets, now you can order them to ship to you tomorrow!

Recent Releases
10060 Alexander Hamilton, 1783
10061 Thomas Jefferson #2
10062 Marquis de Lafayette, 1783
36174 Brunswick Leib Battalion Sapper
31280 Miss Dayfield - Woman Doing Farm Chores with Two Chickens
31288 Federal Iron Brigade Standing Firing #2
23115 "Gas Alarm" British Soldier with Gas Mask Sounding Alarm 1917-18
23116 "Gas Lads! Gas!" British Officer Yells Warning while Soldier Dons His Mask 1917-18

Julie

Anybody know of any UK stockists for the WWI pieces?

I think your lack of receiving an answer means No, William Britains have effectively pulled out of the UK, can any of our European cousins tell us the situation in their countries?

Hi. If you go to https://www.wbritain.com/retailer-locator, it will show you the list of UK stores that supposedly carry WB products. Dunno how up to date it is, and you'll likely need to follow up to see if they carry the figures you're interested in. Good luck!

Thanks we all have access to this and to give you a couple of examples, South West England, Bath store closed 2 years ago, Yate have 4 figures in stock and the guy said he could order stuff from Britains, now that is a joke, but he did say he was still waiting for orders over 2 years old. Model Railways Direct Ltd, had no figures and has never sold Britains, guy in the shop is really fed up and has tried many times to get his name taken off website, but he does sell a lot of BMann trains. Avon Models has no Britains and has not stocked for 4 years and to quote the guy in the store "Britains are useless". Ian Allan Bookshop (Cardiff) closed in January 2016. Magpies Evesham is for me the best stockist in the UK for Toy Soldiers and I go in regularly and buy T Gunn and K & C, stopped collecting any Britains [occasional His of Brit army sets to add too my collection] en masse as there has been simply nothing to buy for a while.

Interesting thread and I think people have to take the question about UK stockists in context with the thread title NEW ARRIVALS. There lots of, many from outside the UK and some from thousands of miles away trying to put forward what is happening here. Pointing towards shops that are either closed down or have stopped stocking W Britains or shops that do but have no stock for months. The question is about where we can get new sets from, as there appears to be no one here and the question was about does anyone know anywhere that has the new stuff.

No offense was intended but I firmly believe that in difficult situations a strong sense of humor helps to deal with the situation.

It's always " funniest" before the dawn. I have laughed thru a lot of scary sh*$ myself. Its my way to get thru it.
I hope you find a dealer.
Now I have to go wind my watch back as I live in the midwest. {sm4}

Anybody know of any UK stockists for the WWI pieces?

Have you tried Britains-Soldiers.com? Their website still seems to be running and is showing the two "Gas" sets.

https://www.britains-soldiers.com/www.britains-soldiers.coms/info.php?p=10&pno=1

They are based in Hunstanton. They used to be in a model shop in the town centre but last time I visited them they were based in a – Camping shop {eek3}
The owner had let the model shop go but was running the Britains business from his camping shop.

Good people - I have bought from them. Couldn't tell you for sure they are still going but worth a try.

Roy

What was meant by Julie to be a “Good News, Guys” thread is turning depressing. I wonder whether Ken reads this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back