New Art of War figures (1 Viewer)

WBritain

Master Sergeant
Here are two new Art of War figures that are due in at the end of the month. I may add a couple of additional poses later in 2024 so you can create a small vignette. I have been wanting to do a couple of Rangers for some time now wearing varied uniforms and equipment as they probably did…

Attachments

• IMG_5868.jpeg
    IMG_5868.jpeg
    174.1 KB · Views: 287
  • IMG_5860.jpeg
    IMG_5860.jpeg
    169.5 KB · Views: 290
Absolutely wonderful. I will definitely be purchasing the ranger, and I hope he gets some buddies soon! I am very curious what the upcoming Clash of Empires French releases will look like.

Especially taken by the French Fusilier, quite a striking figure. Well done WB.[h=1][/h]

It's nice to see WB make a foray into the Seven Years' War. I'm looking forward to seeing what else is in the pipeline.

Brendan

It's nice to see WB make a foray into the Seven Years' War. I'm looking forward to seeing what else is in the pipeline.

Brendan

Actually, they already did, in the Redcoats/Bluecoats series. There were several Ranger units represented, as well as the Royal Americans, Virginia and New Jersey provincial regiments, and the 45th and 35th Foot. There are some French regiments represented, too. For the European theater, there are 1st Foot Guards from 1755, too. Though, those are all in the classic gloss finish, not the matte style, if that's what you mean.

I wish they'd add more gloss Seven Years War, especially cavalry from the main combattants-Prussian, Austrian, British, French, and Russian.

Prost!
Brad

Actually, they already did, in the Redcoats/Bluecoats series. There were several Ranger units represented, as well as the Royal Americans, Virginia and New Jersey provincial regiments, and the 45th and 35th Foot. There are some French regiments represented, too. For the European theater, there are 1st Foot Guards from 1755, too. Though, those are all in the classic gloss finish, not the matte style, if that's what you mean.

I wish they'd add more gloss Seven Years War, especially cavalry from the main combattants-Prussian, Austrian, British, French, and Russian.

Prost!
Brad

Hi Brad,

Yes, that was what I meant. I wonder if Britains will be covering the Seven Years' War like they did with the American War of Independence. Lots of potential, and their Wolfe and Montcalm figures are great.

Brendan

Prost!
Brad

Me too ..... this war was a basically a European War, which spilled out to the colonies where the main combatants were the British and French who drew upon their local native forces.

Seems that Britains continues to concentrate only on the two armies of North America, while forgetting the main battles on The Continent.
I see that John Jenkins is going to venture into the East Indies, or India to be exact, so something really different.

John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back