New british gunners (2 Viewers)

Hi Timo.
More great shots of your ever increasing dio.
Steve

great pictures Timo, your dio becomes more awesome day by day. Beautiful that cart with powder.
Carlo

Beautiful pieces and great photography !

Love your work.

Thank you.

Spectacular photos master Timo , especially the one that captures the whole scene. I like the way you have done the placement of gunners and the background of grasses is superb. Starting to run out of words to describe your diorama,might have to start using some australian sayings in future.Well done Sir. Regards Greg.

The gun battery looks great. You are right up to date right down to the latest wagon release. Robin.

The terrain work is brilliant Timo, I certainly can appreciate how much work went into it. I like the gun battery as well and the gun powder in the cart is a nice touch. Did you use railway ballast for the gun powder by the way?

Tom

BRILLIANT Timo awesome awesome dio mate alot of colour thanks for sharing mate.

This something to really bight en my day ....

Guns and Gunners doing their duty ....

Ubique,

John

The terrain work is brilliant Timo, I certainly can appreciate how much work went into it. I like the gun battery as well and the gun powder in the cart is a nice touch. Did you use railway ballast for the gun powder by the way?

Tom

Hi Tom,

yes, it is railway ballast.

Best regards

Timo

A really great collection,very well displayed.You have captured the moment of a battery getting ready for action.Well done that man.

Wow! That is an impressive collection. If only my gun line was that big! Thanks for sharing with us.

UBIQUE

Brendan

It is probably only 5 figures and a big mirror^&grin..Michael

Hi Maddadicus,
Very nice and crisp pictures, which is the software that you use to upload the pictures to the site?
The direct up load using the sites upload system makes all my pictures downsized to a mere little shot...
Cheers
A-C

Users who are viewing this thread

Back