New Commandos... Raid on Dock (1 Viewer)

barneywomble

Corporal
Hello fellow Collectors... I have been a little busy photographing the "Super Dioramas" built by some of the Brisbane lads but managed to get a few quick snaps of the latest Commandos doing what they do best... ^&grin

Cheers
Marc

commandos-02s.jpg

commandos-01s.jpg

commandos-03s.jpg

DD231 - Dead And Gone - 02s.jpg

DD235 - A Quick Knee to the Groin - 01s.jpg

As was mentioned before .... your attention to the little things, like the rope hanging over the wall, moves this up a bunch of notches.
Really well done .... :salute:: --- Larry

What a fantastic dio You have made. The brick work is perfect as far as I am concerned. Keep up the great work and keep those photos coming. "Mr Colt 45" {bravo}}:){bravo}}

These look great!! Your attention to the details, as has been stated already, is fantastic. The whole scene is well-staged and you made good use of the figures.

Mark

Fantastic! Your dock dio is wonderful and exceptionally detailed, I was drooling on it seeing the other threads on it, and it`s versatility goes without saying! These new commandos are also great, now just waiting for K&C to come with a kayak...

Another successful mission Marc, assisted by action detailed figures and of course your attention to detail. :salute::Robin.

So when do you start your photography lessons Marc! Brilliant pic's once again mate and great attention to detail on the dio.

Tom

Thoroughly enjoying your work Marc, the bricks are something else, plus the close-ups of those wonderful figures are superb mate{bravo}}

Hello fellow Collectors... I have been a little busy photographing the "Super Dioramas" built by some of the Brisbane lads but managed to get a few quick snaps of the latest Commandos doing what they do best... ^&grin

Cheers
Marc

View attachment 150494

View attachment 150495

View attachment 150496

View attachment 150497

View attachment 150498

Theses figures are what I want with very good action poses and will get some for my collection. Great work. Chris.:salute::

Fantastic pictures of some really nice figures. I'm always amazed at the quality of your shots; crisp!

Nice diorama highlighting the commando's. The commando's with their unique interactive hand to hand combat poses have a certain "grit" to them. Perhaps its the blackened out faces or the dock yard caps but they just look tough. I'm looking forward to the rumoured future releases of the kayaks/rubber dinghey's somewhat like the old Airfix sets. ^&cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Back