New Conte Zulus (2 Viewers)

Wraith

Major
Just got an e-flyer from Conte announcing a whole new range of Zulu War figures in metal painted, metal single colour and plastic.

It doesn't seem to be up on their site yet, and I can't copy the flyer in to a usable format to post here, but I'm more than happy to forward the e-mail on to any interested parties (Lt, I'm taking that as a given and will get it to you, in case you haven't already had it. :))

Simon

Just got an e-flyer from Conte announcing a whole new range of Zulu War figures in metal painted, metal single colour and plastic.

It doesn't seem to be up on their site yet, and I can't copy the flyer in to a usable format to post here, but I'm more than happy to forward the e-mail on to any interested parties (Lt, I'm taking that as a given and will get it to you, in case you haven't already had it. :))

Simon

Me, me, pick me!!!!!!

Your wish is my command o' Kilted One.
Consider oneself duly picked :)

I got it first my Lord General as you know we aide de camps have our sources. Thanks Simon

Gee I wonder where he got his pose for the hand to hand pair he showing not quite but close enough.

pic003-4.jpg

I know my Lord General and hope all's been well.......Your Aide The Lt.

If your asking about the mealie bags appearing in the Mini Dio thread being defended by Little Legion I made them using DAS Modelling Material which is self harding clay. The Lt.

Matt or gloss.
Thanks for pointing that out. Wow.
AT least we should have a long time to gather resources. In some ways I appreciate the Conte delay factor. The stuff is usually worth the wait
REgards
Damian

Great news! Looks very promising :cool:. Thanks for the info.

Oh and lead free pewter :eek: :) !!! Where the hell do I get all the money for these and WB's?!?
I'll have to find a way to raise funds for this obviously excellent cause.
"Help to save the horns of the buffalo" should do the trick.

Dispite all this it seems a bit odd for two manufacturers to do something similar at the same time. I hope it won't interfere with anyones (conte/wb) plans or cancel certain output.

Last edited:
AH more goodies to add to our collection only if the funds are readly available as The Horns of The Buffalo approach us.....The Lt.

pp002-1.jpg

pp002-2.jpg

pp002-3.jpg

pp002-4.jpg

Looting some homesteads sounds as the best option for now. Very exciting isn't it? All these new releases? The saving the colors sculpt is excellent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back