New Conte Zulus (2 Viewers)

AH more goodies to add to our collection only if the funds are readly available as The Horns of The Buffalo approach us.....The Lt.

pp002-1.jpg

pp002-2.jpg

pp002-3.jpg

pp002-4.jpg

Good thing that they are being made in plastic too.:D

OR in pewter painted as plastic :rolleyes: You can't say you don't have enough options there. I sure hope we'll get some samples soon.

While we're waiting here's a few of Conte's 2/24th that's facing as major assualt at Isandlwana.......The Lt.

M21006.jpg

013.jpg

003-12.jpg

004-8.jpg

015-2.jpg

Yeah, reminds me of Zulu Dawn. Great pics, don't forget to add as many casualties as you can Lt.

Does Conte usually announce complete set lists so you can see what is coming and when??

Yeah, reminds me of Zulu Dawn. Great pics, don't forget to add as many casualties as you can Lt.

Does Conte usually announce complete set lists so you can see what is coming and when??

I recommend that you visit his site from time to time and as requested the Zulus casualties begin to rise.....The Lt.

002-2.jpg

Lt that's what I want to see :D. There dropping like flies.

I missed the preview bit, yes they do look great. I think the sculpting improved since the initial ZW playset releases. I was never too fond of Conte's 24th foot. The painted figures look very good up close. I actually thought they all had a monotone brownish wash but that's not the case.

Now if only WB would show us some ZW yummie :).

Lt that's what I want to see :D. There dropping like flies.

I missed the preview bit, yes they do look great. I think the sculpting improved since the initial ZW playset releases. I was never too fond of Conte's 24th foot. The painted figures look very good up close. I actually thought they all had a monotone brownish wash but that's not the case.

Now if only WB would show us some ZW yummie :).

If all goes well at the printers my young lad which I've no doubt it will we should be seeing WB ZW very shortly.......The Lt.

Ok, here's my most recent Conte zulu. I'm not happy with the feathers and plumes, but the shield is how I'm gonna do them all. I finally have found a way to paint them to my liking. Thought I might show it here to ease the waiting. I know the green cloth is not very nice but I haven't got any scenery lying around right now.

While we're waiting here's a few of Conte's 2/24th that's facing as major assualt at Isandlwana.......The Lt.

M21006.jpg

013.jpg

003-12.jpg

004-8.jpg

015-2.jpg

Awesome disply The Lt. Love the action scense and angle shots in your dioramas. Thoses are great looking new prototypes Conte has planned for the Zulu series. They will look great in your dioramas.

Carlos

Ok, here's my most recent Conte zulu. I'm not happy with the feathers and plumes, but the shield is how I'm gonna do them all. I finally have found a way to paint them to my liking. Thought I might show it here to ease the waiting. I know the green cloth is not very nice but I haven't got any scenery lying around right now.

You have done a very nice paint job on this fellow :)

Jeff

Joachim I'm in full agreement with Jeff and fine no fault with it and looking forward to seeing the others as they're done. Carlos between WBritain and Conte l'll be like a little kid with a bunch of goodies to play with not knowing or wanting to leave any of them unplayed with and looking for my first batch of figures from WBritain........The Lt.

Great pics Lt., plasma, nice paint job. I know the Lt. and many other Zulu fans will be excited in 08. Its about time, you know the Lt. will be a kid in the candy store. Mike:)

Thanks guys, I'll try to speed up the painting as it's my plan to have some more zulus and zulu huts done before the end of the year preferably sooner.

Lt, how much Conte zulus do you have painted up?

Thanks guys, I'll try to speed up the painting as it's my plan to have some more zulus and zulu huts done before the end of the year preferably sooner.

Lt, how much Conte zulus do you have painted up?

Joachim I've a total of 176 painted to date 37 currently in process and another 153 to follow all of which I've had since 2000.......The Lt.

Joachim I've a total of 176 painted to date 37 currently in process and another 153 to follow all of which I've had since 2000.......The Lt.

Very impressive. Did you ever posted a pic with all of them grouped together? I know I've seen a couple pics somewhere on the forum with a giant Rorke's Drift display made by you.

Certainly looks like time to kiss your gluteus maximus good-bye for those 5 24th foot.

Very impressive. Did you ever posted a pic with all of them grouped together? I know I've seen a couple pics somewhere on the forum with a giant Rorke's Drift display made by you.

The 176 painted figures have appeared in photos from time to time placed throught my diorama when it been set up I've been thinking of setting them up to represent the Horn of The Buffalo.....The Lt.

The 176 painted figures have appeared in photos from time to time placed throught my diorama when it been set up I've been thinking of setting them up to represent the Horn of The Buffalo.....The Lt.

Joe bring on the massive zulu attack!!!! Throw all your zulus into the battle, go for broke!!!! let those british know that if you mess with the bull you get the horns!!!!:eek::cool::p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back