artmabigor

Sergeant
Hello to all
advancement of manufacturing my sets.
I go "slowly but surely"!^&grin
Best.
Guy.:salute::

HI Guy,
Just amazing, your talent for producing scratch built buildings never ceases to just blow me away:salute:::salute:::salute:::salute::. regards Gebhard

Hello Guy, your buildings look great!! and my favorite piece is that hay wagon, did you build that as well?...Sammy

Thank you all for your kind words about my work.

Sammy,
No, I did not make anything to the cart: I recover front axle and rear axle artillery gun;
Then it was me who made ​​the flatbed es.
Best;
Guy.{sm4}

Hi to all,
Progress of my work in progress and "draft" situational (not final):rolleyes2:
Today I finished painting stable and barn ....:p
Still many details to make and paint ..
Best.

Hi to all,
Progress of my work in progress and "draft" situational (not final):rolleyes2:
Today I finished painting stable and barn ....:p
Still many details to make and paint ..
Best.

Hi Guy,
Looking FANTASTIC :salute:::salute:::salute:: thanks for sharing its always a pleasure to view your work my friend. regards Gebhard

Absoluetly "Top Notch" work Guy . . . . you are very talented . . . . . ^&cool
:smile2: Mike

Looks great -
What are you using for the back drop? I have a big dio I'm working on and need something on the larger side

Looks great -
What are you using for the back drop? I have a big dio I'm working on and need something on the larger side

background image found in dealer for rail modelisme: Sample website merchant in France:
http://www.train-modelisme.com/mag.php?goto=bout.php&id=1546&famille=D%E9cor%20et%20construction&cat=%20%20&pro=o&cat2=$cat
Best.
Guy.: Salut ::

I am understating it when I say this is absolutely brilliant!! I especially love the stable.

Hi guy,

Amazing stuff, looks like museum display quality to me :) are the farm animals made as well?

Now that is TALENT on a professional level my good fellows.....Guy,Those buildings are excellent....Can't wait to see the finished diorama. Always a treat for the eyes.:salute::

Hello everyone and thank you for your positive reviews on my work.
more:
beautiful ... the canteen charmed our beautiful hussar shaving the morning .... proposing a back (no goat's milk!) before going to face the enemy!^&grin:tongue:
He had a water .... I remedied: to me to present the result of my decorative elements manufactured and painted for my final project ..
Best.

next diorama (continued) today, I paint shop a few accessories for my future development scene ... it's "Noah's Ark!"
Guy.

{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Wow, this is downright incredible work !!!

I finally ended the paint(painting) of accessories...
... Our veteran sapper introduces our young drum to the benefactions of the year old vintage found in has farm abandoned (given up) by the occupying ......{sm4}
Guy.

at the time of ... "soup", our rifleman has made ​​many friends in "furry and feathered" ....:tongue::mad:

Hello everyone and thank you for your positive reviews on my work.
more:
beautiful ... the canteen charmed our beautiful hussar shaving the morning .... proposing a back (no goat's milk!) before going to face the enemy!^&grin:tongue:
He had a water .... I remedied: to me to present the result of my decorative elements manufactured and painted for my final project ..
Best.

What is the well made from???

Looks like a mixture of parts, or is it a kit?

John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back