New Drift. (1 Viewer)

waynepoo

Colonel
We are planning a large Rorke's Drift dio some time in the new year, as I don't collect any of the Zulu War stuff my part is to try and produce the buildings. I made the Rorke's Drift buildings a while back which frankly were not much chop and so I have started on redoing them. Here is my revamped Hospital.....next will be the stores building.

Outstanding detail Wayne, love ya work. I'm a big RD fan and keen to see how you progress with the other buildings. Wasn't aware some of the Brissy Boy's were Zulu collectors as well, so will look forward to seeing the end result. Keep'em coming.

Impressive building. We are looking to get some good photographs of a big Rorke's Drift diorama in the New Year.

Impressive building. We are looking to get some good photographs of a big Rorke's Drift diorama in the New Year.

Jack mate, have you now also strayed into the world of "Zulu'?^&grin

Have now completed the store house and cook house.........................

Wayne.

How did this thread sneak past me, bloody awesome mate and pardon the pun, but you are really cooking!

Tom

These two buildings have come up so authentic. Can see them positioned with the British Red coats all around. Please post photos, when you do your diorama Wayne.^&cool, Robin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back