new ebay question (3 Viewers)

IONA

Staff Sergeant
Hello Guys
I sold 3 items to a gentleman who buys and sells on ebay and has a good feedback score
Anyway after the auction he asked to pay in 2 weeks as he over spent his pension ,I said no problem
fast forward 5 weeks later and loads of excuses he is travelling up and down the country visiting his sick mum he asks to pay by cheque, low and behold it bounces ,apology after apology he asks to pay straight into my bank account ,he puts part of the money in and says he will put the rest of the balance in the following night low and behold nothing for a week until his son emails and says his had leave suddenly to travel to his sick mother and would put money in when got back today low and behold still nothing
it is now 7 weeks from when he first purchased items but he seems to be able to buy and sell no bother with other ebayers
Is there anything I can do except keep emailing him to ask him to pay
ANY INFO WOULD BE GREAT TO RESOLVE THIS
Thanks
Scott

Hello Guys
I sold 3 items to a gentleman who buys and sells on ebay and has a good feedback score
Anyway after the auction he asked to pay in 2 weeks as he over spent his pension ,I said no problem
fast forward 5 weeks later and loads of excuses he is travelling up and down the country visiting his sick mum he asks to pay by cheque, low and behold it bounces ,apology after apology he asks to pay straight into my bank account ,he puts part of the money in and says he will put the rest of the balance in the following night low and behold nothing for a week until his son emails and says his had leave suddenly to travel to his sick mother and would put money in when got back today low and behold still nothing
it is now 7 weeks from when he first purchased items but he seems to be able to buy and sell no bother with other ebayers
Is there anything I can do except keep emailing him to ask him to pay
ANY INFO WOULD BE GREAT TO RESOLVE THIS
Thanks
Scott

Hi Scott
Is the person name Tony by chance as the story sound the same :wink2:

Just got another email promising payment on Wednesday:rolleyes2:

Scott..

I would like the details of the chap so I can avoid him if you don't mind. I would have just binned him straight away with a complaint to e-bay and that is what I would do now unless he has actually paid you and then block him from bidding on any future items
Mitch

Scott..

I would like the details of the chap so I can avoid him if you don't mind. I would have just binned him straight away with a complaint to e-bay and that is what I would do now unless he has actually paid you and then block him from bidding on any future items
Mitch

Hi Mitch
Hes paid part of the money and promised the rest on Wednesday
If I don't get it I am making a complaint to ebay
Cheers mate
Scott

Hi guys
Still no payment
I have just emailed him to say if payment is not made tonight I will contact eBay in the morning
This getting ridiculous going on 8 week's without payment
Will keep you updated
Scott

Hi guys
Still no payment
I have just emailed him to say if payment is not made tonight I will contact eBay in the morning
This getting ridiculous going on 8 week's without payment
Will keep you updated
Scott

Scott I had to wait three month for payment mate so good luck

what a joker. I am quite surprised at how many people on e-bay have illnesses, poorly relatives house emergencies and similar. Do they actually think anyone really believes this?? I offer an item you bid, you pay I post. How difficult is that???

Your a more patient man than I am. I now have the automatic unpaid assist option turned so, after 48 hours a case is opened.

8 weeks and three months is totally unacceptable behaviour. He is now on my block list and I have never dealt with him
Mitch

finally got paid after saying I would contact ebay to complain
It took about 3 minutes after I emailed him for him to have the money in my account
Thanks again everyone for the help:salute::
Regards Scott

Users who are viewing this thread

Back