New Edition of the Collector is up (1 Viewer)

OldDragon

Master Sergeant
Here's a bit of cheery news .. the latest edition of K&C's Collector is up on K&C site :)

Bests
OD

Cover.jpg

P1.jpg

P2.jpg

P3.jpg

P4.jpg

P5.jpg

For fans of the Napoleon in Egypt range ... on psge 2, there's a new French general officer with arms folded to look forward to.

Bests
OD

P13.jpg

P16.jpg

P17.jpg

P18.jpg

P19.jpg

P20.jpg

P21.jpg

P22.jpg

P23.jpg

There you go guys, hope you enjoy, this cost me three posts!:wink2:

Whats that in background of page 9? Looks like some type of gun?

Rob

Nice looking Collector. Thank you for your sacrifice Rob :wink2:

Nice read, interesting intro mentioning digital media vs print media. For the record I still like print media. Gordon's bridge dioramas are spectacular. Honourable mention goes out to the Desert Kittyhawk, it is one fine airplane and anyone who doesn't have one yet treat yourself, you won't regret it. ^&cool

There you go guys, hope you enjoy, this cost me three posts!:wink2:

Whats that in background of page 9? Looks like some type of gun?

Rob

thanks for posting Rob {bravo}} gun look like a flak 38 taken from the luftwaffe truck ^&confuse

Nice looking Collector. Thank you for your sacrifice Rob :wink2:

Brad, I've got 106 posts left until 12th August{eek3}......Wartime post rationing is in use my friend^&grin

Once more another great Collector from KC...Thanks KC, and thanks to Olddragon, or was it Rob???? for taking the time to post all those great pics...!!!.

Steve

Last edited:
Pardon the Forum. I feel like a victim of Monty Python's "Confuse A Cat". WHY are there two different K&C Websites with similar, yet different appearances and information. :confused: I regret the intrusion if this is remedial, but I've just started collecting K&C in the last two years and , well, I'm trying to get with the program. Thanks for your patience.

Buck

Once more another great Collector from KC...Thanks KC, and thanks to Olddragon, or was it Rob???? for taking the time to post all those great pics...!!!.

Steve

Thanks Steve ... the credit will have to go to "good old, fast finger & reliable" Rob, and his ever diminishing number of unused posts. It will be sad to see this kind of enthusiasm and participation be restrained.

Bests
OD

For fans of the Napoleon in Egypt range ... on psge 2, there's a new French general officer with arms folded to look forward to.

Bests
OD

Well spotted..... I checked out that page, but mistook him for the other new officer released last month, but he had a map.

Will he be one of the 'surprises' from DISPATCHES on Wednesday along with the Danish Lifeguards ????

John

The Medics section is great! Thanks for posting! Anyone spot anything new in that section? Maybe the winter medic back by one of the WC54's?

.... I checked out that page, but mistook him for the other new officer released last month, but he had a map.

Will he be one of the 'surprises' from DISPATCHES on Wednesday along with the Danish Lifeguards ????

John

John, I would not be surprised to see this new release this, or the next Dispatch :) There are a few set numbers that have been skipped, NE 015,018 and 022 to 025. Between these, I hope to see the first Mamelukes, the civilian scientific and geographic members of the expedition and more mounted pieces. Otherwise, local chieftains and members of their guard would offer some interesting and colorful pieces too.

Other than fighting poses, are there any particular figures you are looking forward to ?

Bests
OD

Pardon the Forum. I feel like a victim of Monty Python's "Confuse A Cat". WHY are there two different K&C Websites with similar, yet different appearances and information. :confused: I regret the intrusion if this is remedial, but I've just started collecting K&C in the last two years and , well, I'm trying to get with the program. Thanks for your patience.

Buck

Hey Buck....I think you probabaly mean KC UK site. and the KC Hong Kong site..!! Welcome to the Forum, just ignore all the petty bickering thats going on at the moment and you"ll see we have a darned good forum going on here!!....Love your Avatar by the way...!!!!.

Steve

Ah, ha...so, Steve, which site should I bookmark for regular visits? UK or Hong Kong. And, btw, I'm a Director of a US Railroad historical society. You call this "bickering" LOL...more like "skirmishing"...in keeping with the situation, of course. I love K&C collecting. Something I've wanted to do all my life and now, I have a darn good set of ACW underway. Next...Crimea maybe. Those figures look wonderful.

BTW also, the avatar. 37th Alabama CSA. My great-grandfather's regiment.

Buck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back