New Forum Look (1 Viewer)

jazzeum

Registered Member
I hope this is not permanent and is only part of the upgrade because it doesn’t look very good and new posts show up on the top, with oldest in descending order. There appears to be no way to change that at first glance.

Is there a way to quickly get to your pictures/albums? Don't see how to get to them.

Not pleased by the new design, seems to be a decrease of functions such as info on number of hits ...

Appreciate the Media button.
Still trying to get use to the overall feel. Will give it the old college try.

EDIT: testing image function...

full

The order of the posts needs to be fixed.

Note: after I posted this, this post appeared last (at least to me) but the others were still in reverse order so maybe who is working on this still has some work to do.

Second note: odd as it may this post then reverted to being in reverse order. This all needs to be fixed.

Last edited:
Nope not a fan, but neither was I when it changed to the last version a few years ago. No doubt will get used to this in time.
Main thing is having the Forum to share our Hobby on, and to us Forum members it is of course free to use.

Still a work in progress. Expect various tweaks and updates over the next few days. As we mentioned earlier, the old software was crashing constantly and no longer being supported. Options were to update and upgrade. Period.
Patience is requested.

Julie

dislike the fact that i can no longer hide the sections that have no interest for me

dislike the fact that i can no longer hide the sections that have no interest for me
You have the ability, though, to watch forums and threads, which makes things easier in that respect.

Anything new is at first cumbersome.
I’ll eventually get used to it. If posting images is easier, that is welcomed. The old way was a lot of work for only 5 images max…
Seguimos…

Fix the order of the posts. It's very annoying that the most recent post is on top, so every time you open a thread you have to scroll to the bottom and read upwards. Very weird.

Looks like posts are now in descending order.

One thing I noticed is that photos when posted as attachments (prior to the upgrade) didn’t look as good as when posted through a hosting service. Whether that will be the case going forward remains to be seen.

Ranks are gone but I see that as a relatively minor matter.

Overall, I like the look of the new software.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back