New FOV 1/32 (5 Viewers)

dragon53

Command Sergeant Major
FOV-1.jpg

Pretty weak. I wish 21st century was still in business.
Benjamin

Personally, while I also love 21st Century/Ultimate Soldier, I appreciate the fact that Forces of Valor (FoV) is still offering 1/32 scale vehicles. I really like all the ones that I own (although my collection is rather limited). I'm waiting on the re-release of the 105 mm howitzer and while I've thought about getting into the more expensive 1/30 scale brands, I enjoy my 1/32 scale vehicles and figures. My only complaint in regard to FoV is the cost which seems a bit high for what you get, although I love the more metal vehicles.

That amphibious vehicles looks pretty slick.

I really like the new FOV and have several of of the vehicles and planes, however, does everyone notice major price creep with less and less items coming in the box with the vehicles? Regards, Larry.

I have 30 to 40 FOV tanks and vehicles in the 1/32nd scale. Many modern tanks and APC's (Bradleys, M1 Abrams and T72s) and WWII. They are in good condition with most accessories but not in original boxes.
Send me a PM for a listing and prices. Great for dioramas, war games and young collectors.

Look very nice for the money and love the clean tracks

All the tanks are a part of my 1/32 FoV and 1/32 21 Century collection.

Q. Are the T34/76 and SU-85 built model kits?
A. The tanks are not built model kits.
IMG_0968.jpgIMG_0964.jpgIMG_0962.jpgIMG_0960.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back