new FOV released (1 Viewer)

Look forward to seeing it my local shop is still awaiting them coming in
Mitch

Got the new Jagdtger + GMP truck coming in the post :D

How about a few pics of the Jagdtiger when it arrives? I grabbed the Pershing as soon as it came out and that was a big mistake!:(

How about a few pics of the Jagdtiger when it arrives? I grabbed the Pershing as soon as it came out and that was a big mistake!:(

Will do & should have my hands on it by next week :)

Photos of the jagdtiger are on the Flying mule
http://www.flyingmule.com/products/UM-80059

That's not a very good picture, the panzer yellow is not as bright as that in person and the other colors are much more muted, glad to report that is not anywhere close to the actual paint job.

I ordered 36, have sold 32 so far, more are on the way to the hotel in Chicago for reserve stock for the big show next week, the opel is very nice as well; again, nice muted colors on it too.

Your shop still does not have them yet?

Must be coming by rowboat.................

That's not a very good picture, the panzer yellow is not as bright as that in person and the other colors are much more muted, glad to report that is not anywhere close to the actual paint job.

I ordered 36, have sold 32 so far, more are on the way to the hotel in Chicago for reserve stock for the big show next week, the opel is very nice as well; again, nice muted colors on it too.

Your shop still does not have them yet?

Must be coming by rowboat.................
The US Truck look very good as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back