New Items from JG (1 Viewer)

Heres a few pictures of the re-vamped D-day sections Bill all six sections as they come , all six with sand added and a close up, thats a great set up you have
John

Attachments

• D-DAY WITH SAND.jpg
    D-DAY WITH SAND.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 242
  • M52 ALL 6 SECTIONS.jpg
    M52 ALL 6 SECTIONS.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 243
  • M52 ALL 6 WITH SAND.jpg
    M52 ALL 6 WITH SAND.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 247
Cant' wait to see how the new items will fit in with the old ones:)
Bill

BTW
The Marines are just practicing for their own diorama down the line;)

Beautiful set up Bill! I love it! I'm thinking about buying the new versions of JG's D-day dioramics, but I just don't know where to put them! My collection seems to be taking on a life of its own and wants to become imperious and invade the whole house, but I don't dare pass the boundary of the man cave for fear of Congress (the wife ;)) withdrawing defense funding:eek:! What I have been doing lately is the "out w/ the old, in w/ the new" maneuver, using ebay as my turnover vehicle. Anyways, thanks for sharing pics of your JG D-day scene...looks fantastic w/ those great K & C British & Canadian soldiers!

Joe

John,

Welcome to the forum. Just wanted you to know that I've been purchasing and using your products for some time now and have to say that they are all terrific. They have really added to the realism of the dioramas I've put together and also to my enjoyment of the hobby. Some of my favorites of your items are the D-Day pieces. Here's a shot of one of my setups. Thanks again for creating some wonderful items.:)

Attachments

• 100_0442.JPG
    100_0442.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 202
Yesterday I got John's excellent new dune mat,it really is very good and will look really good on my dio when finished,thanks John and welcome to the forum.

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back