Votes: 12 14.1%
  • Battle of Saint Foy (Quebec)

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Bushy Run

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Other (specify one choice)

Votes: 16 18.8%

• Total voters
Not a guess at Spanish Civil War. (And guessing "other" doesn't do it.

Just goes to show - No one ever expects the Spanish ... :eek::D:D

Terry

Great choice as far as I'm concerned but not one I would have ever expected. I was tempted to ask K & C about it but I figured why bother; I assumed I would have gotten a polite no.

Well , Spanish Civil War doesn't do anything for me, so I imagine I will just spend my money catching up on the other JJ ranges that do interest me (1812, Culloden).

I put "other".. I want ARAB/ISREALI wars!
An interesting choice with the large number of conflicts in a short time period and, IMO, the huge variety of AFV's that are available to the range and aircraft as well. -- Al

After seeing some of my recent Sudan photos, John said the following in an email:

"The pictures make me want to do the French Foreign Legion!"

I would truly welcome John doing this subject in matte finish since most FFL sets are glossy. K&C has made a figure of FFL (below) for the French market but nothing like a matte series. Imagine a fort to go along with this subject and Arabs on horse and foot and some camels.

I'm wondering if others might be interested in John doing this subject?

Randy

Attachments

• CC031.jpg
    CC031.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 198
After seeing some of my recent Sudan photos, John said the following in an email:

"The pictures make me want to do the French Foreign Legion!"

I would truly welcome John doing this subject in matte finish since most FFL sets are glossy. K&C has made a figure of FFL (below) for the French market but nothing like a matte series. Imagine a fort to go along with this subject and Arabs on horse and foot and some camels.

I'm wondering if others might be interested in John doing this subject?

Randy
All I can say is "March or die!".:D -- Al

It's possible he might do Legionnaires but they might be Legionnaires in Franco's Army of Africa.

This is probably not a globally known battle but the fight for the Kokoda track across the Owen Stanley ranges in New Guinea with the Aussie militia battalions,AIF 7th Div and the New guinean: Fuzzy Wuzzy were the first contingent to repel and cause a military withdrawal of the IJA of WWII.
I would love to see it as a tribute to past family members being involved.
Bren:D :D:):D

An interesting choice with the large number of conflicts in a short time period and, IMO, the huge variety of AFV's that are available to the range and aircraft as well. -- Al

Got that right! Also some soviet equipment used by Syria etc.. Also wouldn't mind seeing BALKANS/YUGOSLAV wars of the 90's.. or RUSSO/AFGHAN war..
I think JJ doing some SPANISH CIVIL WAR is a brilliant idea!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back