New Member- Beginner Collection. (5 Viewers)

retrorock

Private
Hi Everyone,

My name is Ryan and I am a very new collector and new to this great site. I thought I would post a photo of my small King and Country Wehrmacht collection thus far. I used a canvas and green dish washing scourers for the base. My aim is to create a more detailed diorama over time. Many thanks, Ryan.

KingCountry.JPG

Welcome cobber what part of this beautiful country are you from,by the way nice start collecting the GREY Germans my favourite line.

Thanks guys. I am from Sydney. I have been hitting up Peter Nathan Toy Soldiers as much as my wallet allows!

Welcome mate, the more from OZ the better..............:wink2:
Wayne.

From small things grow big things Ryan. You are going to have a lot of fun on board with this forum. :salute::, Robin.

Hi Ryan,

Welcome to the forum. I looked at your display just now, and then looked around my study. My, If I could only go back to the beginning, the things that I'd do differently! {eek3}:smile2:

-Moe

Thanks everyone for your kind words- this is a great forum!

I will post more photos as I enhance the diorama.

Nice little display you have there Ryan and it's good to see someone from the great coat hanger! Welcome to the forum mate.

Tom

Knowing what I know now it would great to start with this collection and build again.^&grin, Robin.

Knowing what I know now it would great to start with this collection and build again.^&grin, Robin.

Me to although I would still stick to the 3 theatres of WW2 (North Africa, Normandy, Bulge) but not stray into anything else including dabbling with to many different brands! I may grab a few WW1 items but then I could see me going off the rails again!! {sm2}{eek3}{sm4}

Tom

Welcome to the forum and TS collecting.

I only started last year and Tom's advice is sound.

Collect what you like and have fun.

Regards
Mark

Welcome to the forum! I look forward to seeing more of your collection, and maybe we'll even get you painting a figure or two.

Prost!
Brad

Welcome Ryan!
Cheers
Artillery_Crazy.....by the nickname you may have a hit as to what I collect {sm4}{sm4}{sm4}

Hi Everyone,

My name is Ryan and I am a very new collector and new to this great site. I thought I would post a photo of my small King and Country Wehrmacht collection thus far. I used a canvas and green dish washing scourers for the base. My aim is to create a more detailed diorama over time. Many thanks, Ryan.

View attachment 159762

Thanks again everyone- have added some trees to the diorama. I found it was a lot cheaper to get them from a model train store.

Ryan,

Trees that fit in with TS diorama are a great asset.

Look forward to seeing photographs and details of manufacturer.

Regards
Mark

Hi again everyone,

Here is an updated photo with a stone wall, tree and new soldier. Mark, I will find out the name of the manufacturer of tree and get back to you. Thanks!

Capture.JPG

Ryan,

Looks like you been to Peter Nathan's there a new grey figure.

Dio is coming along nicely.

When you get a chance let me know details of the tree.

Your well up on me haven't got the courage to post a dio yet.

Regards
Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back