new Normandy board (1 Viewer)

20170713_142455.jpg20170713_142617.jpg20170713_143558.jpg20170713_142136.jpg20170713_144333.jpg

Got a few photos snapped off of the diorama, absolutely love the new board but hate having the white walls for background, see what I can do tommorow for some background.

Great view of the Panther thru the foliage. You are going to need a decent size backdrop to accommodate these boards.^&grin, Robin.

I'll get some decent background from somewhere tommorow, even if it's from a photo store. these photos just do nothing for the diorama and look pretty bad, sorry guys I'll re-do them on Friday and not be in such a rush and get it done right.

I certainly agree there Htet, but I'm kind of at the point that I like to mix and match other manufacturer's if it's possible to do so, as in my Normandy dio I have Figarti, Honor Bound, W. Britain, K&C, Build-A- Rama, T. Gunn, even a FOV Jeep, as long as it looks good and not out of scale or proportion and matches up I think it only adds depth to a good diorama.

Yes Sammy that why your Diorama are always look great

Look cool Sammy. Hopefully my new diorama from David can get on December

Good luck on your new diorama Htet..as far as my new piece it fits perfectly with the other boards, but if you don't have any decent background or lighting the photos come out very bland like the one's I posted here, I'll shall revise that soon enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back