New Pak on Facebook (1 Viewer)

oozlum

Private 2
A few images are up of what looks like a Pak 40 and crew. I can't post the images yet, but will asap.

Don't tell me I have to join Facebook to keep up with new TMG releases {eek3}

I can wait, no doubt another must have, still working on the Sept releases, but thanks for the heads up, cheers, Robin.

Oozlum, thanks for the photos, I didn't have to sign-up to Facebook afterall but I guess even that will happen one day {sm2}

Cheers for the pics. Thats a very nice looking PAK and crew!!
Mitch

A few images are up of what looks like a Pak 40 and crew. I can't post the images yet, but will asap.

that's a nice piece. Will be something for Xmas I guess, because there are other new fascinating figures and AFV's in the pipeline already
guy:wink2:

that's a nice piece. Will be something for Xmas I guess, because there are other new fascinating figures and AFV's in the pipeline already
guy:wink2:

I saw this as well. TG needs to stop making such interesting sets. Its going to make me broke. Its almost bad as the modification bug!

Yet another BRILIANT set from TGM

I'm SO gald that I'm not a WW2 collector becaue of all the great stuff coming out from this compant, but the NAPS keep me satified.

I love the pose of the loader with the round just going into the breech.

BUT the breech is closed!!!!! {eek3}

I do hope that the layer isn't going to fire or there will be one 'hell of a mess'. {eek3}

Maybe the loader should have posed further back or to one side and another figure placed outside the trail to open the breech?

I'm sure that only a gunner would pick up this minor indiscression, but I've been there and done that on the gun line!!!

Also as an Artillery collector I'd love to get this set, but I draw the limit at 1900 with WW1 occasionally, so I'm safe from this one.

Its now on the WORKSHOP page http://www.tomgunn.co.uk/workshop/workshop.htm

Well Done (again) Tom,

John

Only a gunner with an eye for detail to spot this one....TGM should have you as a consultant!

Yet another BRILIANT set from TGM

I'm SO gald that I'm not a WW2 collector becaue of all the great stuff coming out from this compant, but the NAPS keep me satified.

I love the pose of the loader with the round just going into the breech.

BUT the breech is closed!!!!! {eek3}

I do hope that the layer isn't going to fire or there will be one 'hell of a mess'. {eek3}

Maybe the loader should have posed further back or to one side and another figure placed outside the trail to open the breech?

I'm sure that only a gunner would pick up this minor indiscression, but I've been there and done that on the gun line!!!

Also as an Artillery collector I'd love to get this set, but I draw the limit at 1900 with WW1 occasionally, so I'm safe from this one.

Its now on the WORKSHOP page http://www.tomgunn.co.uk/workshop/workshop.htm

Well Done (again) Tom,

John

The painted versions..........

Are the decals of AK correctly????? ^&confuse
Normaly i would say no...........but i see them so often in the Internet.

Sorry Wayne....... I don´t want steal your job........ The other pictures you can post........{sm4}

SS040 PAK 40 Normandy.jpgGunther Halm Anniversary Set.JPG

This is what the AK insignia should look like on a steel helmet ( easy to replace the decals on the helmets of the TG figures with the right ones)
The pith helmet (Heer) had a German flag on one side and an eagle above a swastika on the other side
guy:)
Afrikakorps-helmet.jpgAK 2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back