new pictures of up coming releases (1 Viewer)

hello everyone, Dan Beidelschies of Austin Miniatures here, I have just posted new pictures of up coming figures I will be doing on my website. let me know what you think. thanks Dan

Very Exciting! Always room for more great figures IMHO. I particularly like the Japanese officer in helmet - rare indeed in plastic; don't know of any. I thought TSSD's guy with the machete was an officer at first. So happy to see this one.

Good repeatable poses. You'll sell MORE that one bag per customer.

Great cool detailed poses. Wish that the guy with the light mg would have been kneeling shoulder firing it so that you could have the bi-pod resting on the side of a trench or sandbags, ect. Hope that they do six more with a heavy or medium machinegun team.
BOBBYGMOORE

Nice new figures. You might also do the gangsters as 1940' partisans
I Will be buying your Marines soon.

Last edited:
YES, the Japanese Inf. look GREAT and I will buy them!! 100%

It would be nice in the future to see somebody do:

*Japanese ARTILLERY CREW with a TYPE 92 Cannon?
*Japanese NAVAL ASSAULT Troops (wearing helmet covers and in shorts)
*Japanese JUNGLE FIGHTERS (covered in tropical foliage)

These three sets would be very exciting and needed addition to my Japanese armies who are in need of a little bit of variety, I think they would sell well too?

Plastic General

Last edited:
Nice new figures. You might also do the gangsters as 1940' partisans
I Will be buying your Marines soon.

The trouble with that is that they are going to be awfully well dressed Partisans unless it's the Alternate Universe where the Nazis landed in Ney York City,LOL.I would like to see a set of European Partisans produced,you would need a Western Europe set and and a Balkans set.Engineer Bassevich has some good poses for Partisans but they are EXPENSIVE and not many poses.If a set of Gangsters was produced with more of the armed "Truck Driver" figures they would make for a good Partisan group.

hello everyone, Dan Beidelschies of Austin Miniatures here, I have just posted new pictures of up coming figures I will be doing on my website. let me know what you think. thanks Dan

Great work, love the new Japanese figures going to have to get at least 2 bags of those. ^&grin

The Japanese look very nice. I like those much better than the Marines. However, how about some in ragged uniforms rather than looking neatly pressed? I'm really intrigued by the gangsters. The Untouchable figures haven't had any competition in years. Good luck with both lines.

I'm going to use the GANGSTERS as VOLKSTRUM or FRENCH RESTENCE fighters!
I did so wirh my UNTOUCHABLE figures with great sucess.
Remove the Tommy-Guns and replace them with a PANZER FAUST.
You get the picture.

Plastic General

Went to the Austin site to see the pics. Great looking Japanese troops. Look forward to getting them, and the Marines are on my to-do list right now!{sm4}

Nice job Dan! Japs look good as do the Marines. Just wondering if you are doing only 6 poses total or if there will be a 2nd set of 6 on each? Also, I'm very excited about the gangsters, haven't had anything even close since 1961 Marx Untouchables! Same question, will there be 2 sets of 6? And, only 1 photo shown, will there be police officers in the set or sets? Thanks.

Dan

I'd like to but the page refuses to open. I think you must have my ID barred in some way? Can you check for me please - I'd like to include the new stuff in Plastic News in Toy Soldier Collector. Hopefully you saw the very positive review of your Marines in a recent issue? If not, let me know and I will send you a copy.

Dan

I'd like to but the page refuses to open. I think you must have my ID barred in some way? Can you check for me please - I'd like to include the new stuff in Plastic News in Toy Soldier Collector. Hopefully you saw the very positive review of your Marines in a recent issue? If not, let me know and I will send you a copy.

I had the same problem.

Dan

hello Mike, I meant for people to reply on this site. my website doesn't have that capability. I did not see the issue with the review of my Marines. I would very much appreciate a copy. thank you very much . Dan

Dan did you notice my posts below with some conversions using your figures (or parts)? What do you think?

Gary Binder

Could be just the picture, but I'm not crazy about the pistol of the bandit. Looks too big and out of shape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back