New Product Release: SIG33 With Limber Set! (1 Viewer)

The Collectors Showcase

Staff Sergeant
New Product Release: SIG33 With Limber Set!​

For years I’ve been wanting to do a classic WWII German Normandy style limber set. The idea first germinated when seeing Band Of Brothers episode two. During the D-Day jump Winters and Company run into a German horse limber team and shoot it up. TCS is so pleased to realize that vision with our expandable SIG33 Limber Diorama.

And the best part is everything is ‘A La Carte' whether you’d like a two horse set up or eight: the choice is yours. You build it the way you want it The SIG33 set comes chock fulla’ free goodies, from spent shells to high explosive shell to ammo crates. This limited edition set is one you’ll cherish for a lifetime. If you pick up nothing else this holiday season for yourself let it be this incomparable set.

At TCS we’re tossing and turning at night thinking up the next great sets. We think we’ve hit a home run with this composition and hope you agree. Be sure to sign up for our free catalog so you get access to all of our set specials that make collecting that much easier. Visit the site and sign up for the free catalog, and you’ll get our new 30 page catalog book for free this holiday season.

Look for more great announcements in the days ahead, it’s going to be a heck of a catalog coming out so don't miss it!

Cheers!

Brian

SIG1.jpg
SIG2.jpg
SIG3.jpg

SUPERB Brian i have wanted one of these for years you are a legend well done mate.

Right color right scale and fingers crossed the right price ^&grin

Do we have a price yet Brian ?

Yep this is a beauty, the horse team creates a awesome piece. Start saving the coin, Robin.

Brian,

that team looks great, and glad to see that you have just about enough horses to tow the gun, but 6 would be better :)

I love the gun and the posed on the crew, they look like they really mean business!!!

I do notice that you have only displayed one horse in the pictures (4 times) and its a Brake Horse, Left side with a saddle for the driver.

I sure hope that you will be making a complete set of horses so that collectors can make a full team ??????

That will be a

• Brake Horse, Right side without saddle
  • Lead Horse, Left side with a saddle for the driver
  • Lead Horse, Right side without a saddle

Therefore for a 6 horse team you will need 2 of each Lead horses and 2 Brake horses.

For those of you who don't understand, check out this harness diagram.

lead horse.jpgBarke horse.jpg

Well Done on making more Artillery, Gunners and this mode of transport,

John

Nice to see german artillery carried by horses...I would use it for an eastern front dio.

A great set all round
A few years ago CS released that Royal Artillery gun and limber
I have that set and it is wonderful
Well done on making these large artillery sets

It's a shame these can't go with First Legion and Figarti..

FIGARTI made 1 and who is to say FL won't,I'm wrapped they don't go with FL and FIGARTI as they will go well with what i collect :salute::

FIGARTI made 1 and who is to say FL won't,I'm wrapped they don't go with FL and FIGARTI as they will go well with what i collect :salute::

The Figarti looked good, but as a Winter version, it did not fit my collection. The TCS looks like the ticket, just have to part with $1000 AUS though{eek3}, Robin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back