New Ranges 2013 (1 Viewer)

I'm really keen to see what might be next in the Rome 43AD range! Another chariot would be great. Maybe some Roman cavalry? And as many Celts as possible!

Anytime soon? I've seen the pics in the TSC magazine-should I upload them myself? Stop being a tease and show us the goodies!

May be a TIGER....................^&grin

That would be interesting from what point in time? I think most of them have been done one time or another! I'm looking for a mark improvement in the workmanship of the product! The paint scheme's are really nice! But the continuing issue of quality in the product give's pause to purchase.

I agree no more tigers. I get that they sell, but there are still plenty of AFVs to do. Elefant/Ferdinand is at the top of my list. Maybe a Nashorn or another Marder. Jadgpanzer IV/L70,

What I really want is am updated panther. Slightly larger like the Tigers and whose suspension sits a little higher. I love my previous Panthers but have always felt they sat too low to the ground.

Also, American tank destroyers would be most welcome.

I agree no more tigers. I get that they sell, but there are still plenty of AFVs to do. Elefant/Ferdinand is at the top of my list. Maybe a Nashorn or another Marder. Jadgpanzer IV/L70,

What I really want is am updated panther. Slightly larger like the Tigers and whose suspension sits a little higher. I love my previous Panthers but have always felt they sat too low to the ground.

Also, American tank destroyers would be most welcome.

A Hell Cat! That would be the bomb!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back