New release: Agincourt! (1 Viewer)

Will probably pick up the Henry V figure set. Do hope some Archers are to follow up the initial release. Overall, though, the figures are too clean -- the field at Agincourt (or Azincourt if you are French) was a sea of mud.

Will probably pick up the Henry V figure set. Do hope some Archers are to follow up the initial release. Overall, though, the figures are too clean -- the field at Agincourt (or Azincourt if you are French) was a sea of mud.
True.....but this is always a dilema for toy soldier makers. Realism v.s. colorful and toy like. Actually most of the English army had dysentary, that is why the archers rolled down their legings or wore no pants at all. I don't know if collectors want that kind of "realism"! I think a little mud spattering would suffice as a compromise.

Are these going to be up for pre order I dont see and dealer's have them listed? Or did Brian mean 45 days until we see the preorder?

I can always mud them up for you! I can build a muddy field for you and cover everybody with mud and a sea of French blood!{sm0}

Most impressive. Beautiful
Seems to me there always needs to be a trade off in sizing of things like reins versus break ability
Some of you have previously criticized CS for making Roman swords and such too thin. Now they are criticized for making parts too thick. Sure seems CS can't catch a break with some of you guys no matter what they do I grow weary of the endless nitpicking
These are stunning efforts by CS and we should leave it at that Great toy soldiers

Most impressive. Beautiful
Seems to me there always needs to be a trade off in sizing of things like reins versus break ability
Some of you have previously criticized CS for making Roman swords and such too thin. Now they are criticized for making parts too thick. Sure seems CS can't catch a break with some of you guys no matter what they do I grow weary of the endless nitpicking
These are stunning efforts by CS and we should leave it at that Great toy soldiers

All ready weary after 146 posts? Don't let them get you down. We love to pick nits. As a matter a fact if it were not for jumping to conclusions and flying off the handle, some of us would never get any exercise. And, you are right. Stunning indeed! {sm4}{sm4}{sm4}

All ready weary after 146 posts? Don't let them get you down. We love to pick nits. As a matter a fact if it were not for jumping to conclusions and flying off the handle, some of us would never get any exercise. And, you are right. Stunning indeed! {sm4}{sm4}{sm4}

Sometimes a nit is best left unpicked. Especially at times such as this when simple compliments of CS's great work would suffice? Finding minor issues with this stunning range seems miserly
Their Agincourt range looks positively super . Glad to see you agree it is stunning
Thanks also for your humorous self analysis regarding your exercise program.

Does anyone know if CS size will be compatible with first legion Agincourt which also look nice?

Sometimes a nit is best left unpicked. Especially at times such as this when simple compliments of CS's great work would suffice? Finding minor issues with this stunning range seems miserly
Their Agincourt range looks positively super . Glad to see you agree it is stunning

Does anyone know if CS size will be compatible with first legion Agincourt which also look nice?

One can hope, but FL is normally smaller than all the other brands.

Brian did say 54mm. So one could hope they will work with other 54mm lines like fl and Britains'^&grin^&grin

Maybe Brian will do one of the "Knights of Nit"^&grin^&grin We could call it the Golden Fleeced range

Users who are viewing this thread

Back