New Release: M8 Greyhound (2 Viewers)

The Collectors Showcase

Staff Sergeant
New Release: M8 Greyhound​

We wrap up July's releases with our new M8 Greyhound.

And this isn't just any M8! This M8 comes with a full turret interior and the first damage boost of its kind: The included blown tire diorama. Check it out, we've even added a blown out fender that can be taken on and off.

This little Gem is limited to just 300 sets , comes with one figure and is sure to please.

The M8 Greyhound was the Army's attempt to design a fast all terrain recon vehicle with a bit o' punch. Manufactured in the 1000's no doubt it was a successful design and saw service throughout the globe. We've added paint chips, rust and drybrush. Pre-order from your favorite dealer or from our site! www.thecollectorsshowcase.com

Enjoy!

Regards,
Brian

M81.jpg

M82.jpg

I bought the M4A2e8 and it was a good one!

Passed on the M20 but the M8 looks like a real keeper!

Good one Brian.

Carlos

Awesome Brian!^&cool Will we be able to pose the tank riders on the Greyhound?^&confuse

Excellent work this is a great release. The winter one looks the best really like the damage scenario
Mitch

Like it, but at this time all things are German for me, so reluctantly must pass. Cheers, Robin.

A fine looking release. The damaged wheel/tire looks like a winner.{bravo}} -- Al

Any of the experts know what unit the M8 belongs to?

Here is what the markings on the vehicle say.

The 2^66^ means 2nd Armoured Division, 66th Armoured Regiment
The C-31 is Company "C", Vehicle 31

The Serial Number is 6035798 S The 60 indicates an armoured car and the "S" indicates the vehicle has radio interference suppression equipment.

I don't see any other markings.

Terry

{eek3}
Here is what the markings on the vehicle say.

The 2^66^ means 2nd Armoured Division, 66th Armoured Regiment
The C-31 is Company "C", Vehicle 31

The Serial Number is 6035798 S The 60 indicates an armoured car and the "S" indicates the vehicle has radio interference suppression equipment.

I don't see any other markings.

Terry
Impressive intel, as always, Terry. -- Al

TERRY,

Thanks. I knew an expert would have the vital info.
Based on that, it appears the M8 is also part of the 66th Armored Regiment which the "EZ8" Sherman belongs to. Terry provided unit info on that, too.

Excellent vehicle. Regrettably I'll have to pass on it. I bought the M20 Patton Command Car and it's an excellent armor as well.

Yeah Baby! I've been waiting for this gem since the M20 was announced. Will look fantastic with the Easy 8.

Now all we need is extra stowage for this baby! With minimal internal space, the crews stored their gear outside the vehicle.

Excellent vehicle. Regrettably I'll have to pass on it. I bought the M20 Patton Command Car and it's an excellent armor as well.

Did the Patton Command Car have rolling wheels? Michael

Users who are viewing this thread

Back