New Release: M8 Greyhound (1 Viewer)

It's better the wheels don't turn. Hobby Master 1:72 scale Greyhounds roll all over the place. I wouldn't want to take a chance on something this nice rolling off a display case.

It's better the wheels don't turn. Hobby Master 1:72 scale Greyhounds roll all over the place. I wouldn't want to take a chance on something this nice rolling off a display case.
Interesting question. To roll or not to roll. I had a KC Greyhound with working wheels that was always taking off for parts unknown. Made me nervous. Learned to block it in with non-rolling brethren so it couldn't escape. Non-rollers for me, please. {sm3} -- Al

Brian, received my Greyhound yesterday and I love it. One question, do the knapsacks and helmet pictured below come with the vehicle? They were not in the box.M82.jpg

Brian, received my Greyhound yesterday and I love it. One question, do the knapsacks and helmet pictured below come with the vehicle? They were not in the box.View attachment 74451

Look like this is happing a lot with CS stuff not looking like the promo photos ,king tiger with no spots , winter 88 & half track not like the photos what next ^&confuse

My M8 Greyhound is missing the right, front U-shaped headlight guard.
Anyone have a spare one? If so, let me know.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back