New Release: Marines In Fallujah! (1 Viewer)

The Collectors Showcase

Staff Sergeant
New Release: Marines In Fallujah!

With the fight against ISIS still raging we thought a genre that depicted our own fighting men’s battle against this scourge would be timed perfectly.

Our first Modern Warfare sets depict Marines at Fallujah laying waste to misguided Haji’s. We’ve even included an awesome GMV-5 Humvee complete with two man crew and full interior. 1/30 scale throughout.

We hope this new series meets with a great reception so we can issue even more great modern sets. Let us know what you think! These sets and plenty more will be issued at the end of the month. Keep those eyes peeled. Add yourself to the free catalog mailing list so you don’t miss out: www.thecollectorsshowcase.com

Tally Hoo!
Brian

MAINTCS.jpg

A definite must have. Been wishing for a manufacturer to make some modern pieces. I hope it comes out before Christmas.

This looks really nice. This and the recently shown EZ8 are two of the best things I've seen from CS in ages.

Joe

I believe that "modern military" will sell well but don't forget to do some "insurgents" and allies.
Diorama makers want both sides of the conflict.

If this is a new line hopefully we can see some Special Op forces. Green Berets, Navy Seals, British SAS. Also some Special Op vehicles.

Nice looking new release of Modern Troops. Guess if these sell well, more items will get added !

Wayne

They look great!!!

One thing though...all the soldiers have a patch (or two) of green grass on their base. There is not much grass in the desert.

Not trying to be critical, just real.

John from Texas

They look great!!!

One thing though...all the soldiers have a patch (or two) of green grass on their base. There is not much grass in the desert.

Not trying to be critical, just real.

John from Texas

true...

pluck it off John...

Anybody got these? What do you think of them?

I saw all of them at Sierra just before Christmas. I bought the sniper set mostly because I like dead figures.

Generally the pieces are good (great if you factor in price point). I understand from another collector that the Humvee requires more than a little assembly (the one I saw at Sierra had been assembled) if that type of thing matters to you.

The thing I like most about the series is that a manufacturer is finally doing something modern again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back