New Release: Normandy SS Resting (1 Viewer)

The Collectors Showcase

Staff Sergeant
TCS is pleased to introduce the beginning of a comprehensive rollout of excellent WWII figure sets.

These sets are meant to compliment all of that great armor we’ve been producing and will cover every aspect of WWII.

Collectors have been screaming for some great new sets, so let’s move out and get rollin’! First up are these great sets of Germans at rest. Nicely equipped krauts expressing their friendlier side via a little puppy.

The other set of fellas are just gobbling up some confiscated cheese and rations. We thought there should be more “ at rest “ sets out there so we’re rolling some out. Look for great combat sets to come too. We’ve done way too few WWII infantry sets, that’s being fixed now^&grin^&grin^&grin

These are strictly limited edition and are apart of our late September catalog. Pricing, unchanged at $65.00 bucks for a two figure set. Scale: tamped down 1/30th and perfect to integrate with any of your other sets.

Enjoy!
Tally Hooo!
Brian

FIG1.jpg

Another home run! These sets are must haves for me. Keep 'em coming!^&grin

Is that a Jagdpanther I see in the first photo???{eek3}

I was just going to mention the Jagdpanther. These sets are very nice indeed and, are great poses. The dog in the arms of the MG42 gunner is a great pose.
Mitch

That IS a Jagdpanther and those are fantastic figures. CS is raining Home Runs on WW2 collectors. -- Al

Start saving again, these are a must have for me, plus the Jagdpanther. Cheers, Robin.

Brian...

Now everyone knows its coming how about seeing a full picture
Mitch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back