New Release: PAK 7.5 (1 Viewer)

The Collectors Showcase

Staff Sergeant
PAK 7.5 Normandy Variant​

TCS is pleased to introduce a great new set. The Pak40 7.5 complete with 3 figures and accessories.

Our SS crew sports full pea dot and are perfect in a Normandy or XXX Corp attack diorama. From spent shells to a spare ammo case you can’t beat it. The gun even folds up in the tow position, and we all know a SdFkz7 wouldn’t be right as the prime mover., so…^&grin

We’re using the new in house cloth sculpting tool and it’s great to see folks picking up on that. As a lot of you have commented the realism is getting pretty over the top at this point. Look for rich shading and dry brush as well as wear and tear. Pricing is market and unchanged at $155.00. This is a limited edition boxed set. Shipping in September.

On another note. I keep getting a lot of calls from collectors asking us how we can keep our pricing as we do. I hear a tremendous amount of frustration on the phone during these conversations. These calls have picked up lately and I thought I would lend a few thoughts on the subject to answer these questions more on a public forum.
So here are my most common explanations:

1. Pricing in China is not nearly as high as some sources proclaim, that's for starters.

2. Our market share is growing. So we are selling more items which of course grows our margins, hence if there is a mild uptick in pricing its easily absorbed.

3. Our development cost is quite low but the sculpting is top notch. We don't have to travel here and there to get sculpts done with an army of workers trailing behind us. We do all of this fine work under one roof right here in the good old USA! Believe it or not we actually create jobs here in the US, not just in China or somewhere else.

And of course we police pricing, we want the industry to be inclusive not exclusive. We want new collectors, we don't want them scared away by high prices.

I love this industry and part of what I'm always trying to do is create the finest pieces possible at decent margins, enough so that new collectors will join the industry.

And on another note: never forgot all those great stores and dealers out there who are weathering the storm to make sure the next generation of collectors can see and be inspired up front and in person by our hobby! They are why the hobby is still around, they deserve all the support one can give.

Tally Hooo!

regards,

Brian

7.5.jpg

Another great piece and a mystery towing vehicle to come, this has become a big year for my TCS collection, good on you Brian, cheers, Robin.

Very nice indeed really like the crew and camo colouration
Mitch

Beautiful set! Will go on the "buy" list for sure. Great camo job. -- Al

Brian...

will there be other variants ie a winter version or, is this going to be a stand alone Normandy set??
Mitch

Brian,

its great to see a maker providing the extras with a gun set.

Seeing spent cart cases, and an ammo box, makes the whole scene much more realistic, and I'm speaking from experience, as an ex-gunner,

well done,

John

Brian as usual your release rocks. Thank you for keeping your prices reasonable. I say they are the best value in the industry. I will continue to increase my collection of your sets.{bravo}}

I just looked at this PAK 7.5 again and I want to buy it..............Now !!!!!! :rolleyes2:

Outstanding Brian! Congrats on another fine release I will buy one of these sets for sure. As Mitch asked, will there also be a winter variant? And I must say, I found the industry related Q & A at the end of the announcement very interesting. And yes indeed, support you nearest brick & mortar TS shop! Thanks CS for doing your part and then some keeping this fun.

Another brilliant release indeed. Keep 'em coming (especially a winter version) !
mike

Looks good. Thanks for the price and industry comment, CS is definitely the best value for money in the industry right now. I'm curious what we are going to get to tow it? {bravo}}

Without much doubt its been overlooked for far too long. A winter and a camo version of this great AFV would be a real treat
Mitch

I'd have to have one of each to be sure-one of my favorite (and largely overlooked) German WWII vehicles.
mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back