New Release: RAD 8 All Three Flavors! (1 Viewer)

The Collectors Showcase

Staff Sergeant
New Release : SdKfz 232

Gentleman now that you're busy working off that extra weight after your busy holiday it's time to get back to what we all live for: collecting! TCS begins our sneak peek roll-out of February product.

First up is our brand new RAD 8 and she's a doosie! Coming with open and closed copula option, one figure and complete with all the weathering you've come to expect.

Traveling at a top speed of 53 miles per hour the SdKfz 232 was fast and the perfect recon vehicle for those deep armored attacks the Germans loved to perform. Don't attempt any offensive action without a Rad 8, see your dealer today!

These bad boys are extremely limited and once they're gone, well they're gone: and that ain't no baloney. Priced at $159.00 we think they'll go quick. This item as well as others available in late February. Keep your eyes peeled for more new goodie announcements soon.

Hi yo Silver! Away!

Cheers!
Brian

RAD8.jpg

I can see why the camo driver is smiling...that's one nice set of wheels he has

Great release Brian good to see you doing some DAK vehicles again,they all look good.

Another great looking model. I've just placed my pre-order with Minutemen Toy Soldiers. {sm4}

You beauty!!! Looking forward to these....

Tom

That is one sharp looking 232. I like the Normandy version, a lot. -- Al

Very nice indeed very well detailed and, you cannot knock the pricing at all
Mitch

And the hits keep coming! Just ordered the AK version. Now we need a grey one!

Looks to be the best version on the market IMO. Its easy enough to repaint one grey. I don't think Brian seems to like grey
Mitch

Nice. !!! A nothing smashing hit from The Collectors Showcase {bravo}} I'm in for at least one...

This is a missing item from my collection, a must, well done, keep expecting TCS to fill all my requirements in WW11 vehicles and they continue to do so. Cheers, Robin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back