New Release: RAD 8 All Three Flavors! (1 Viewer)

Questions for Collectors Showcase..Do the wheels roll? What are the dimensions of the model ( vehicle only, no front bumper shield or antenna...)? Height, length, width in inches..I swear this is not to start any scale issue. I really want to buy this model if the sizing is reasonable..Michael

Well, with the recent discussion about the Jagdpanther I would also be interested in the size as it could be nearer 1/30th and back to normal and away from the scale of the Tiger I. Hope someone who knows will offer the info
Mitch

Questions for Collectors Showcase..Do the wheels roll? What are the dimensions of the model ( vehicle only, no front bumper shield or antenna...)? Height, length, width in inches..I swear this is not to start any scale issue. I really want to buy this model if the sizing is reasonable..Michael

a bit too clean, no weathering at all for a war vehicle, special the Tri-color camo...^&confuse

a bit too clean, no weathering at all for a war vehicle, special the Tri-color camo...^&confuse

Truthfully, CS usually does not dirty up their vehicles that much..If sizing works out and I get an Africa Corp one, I would probably do that myself.. Michael

Debrito...

I hear what you are saying. Though, its equally the case with other manufacturers even FL are a bit too clean. Look at the wheels on their AFV's and trucks. They look straight from the factory. I am not a big fan of some of the weathering thats often done on AFV's so, sometimes less is more, if you know what I mean. but, as has been mentioned its an easy job to weather up an AFV if one wants
Mitch

Debrito...

I hear what you are saying. Though, its equally the case with other manufacturers even FL are a bit too clean. Look at the wheels on their AFV's and trucks. They look straight from the factory. I am not a big fan of some of the weathering thats often done on AFV's so, sometimes less is more, if you know what I mean. but, as has been mentioned its an easy job to weather up an AFV if one wants
Mitch

Is not about mud on the tracks, it is more painting washes layers. I do remember one of your works on a grey tank, it was very neat and clean, a job straight from the fabric. I prefer a little bit more dirt...:cool: I did like the way you painted your winter tank, you washed the painting very well giving him a dirt look, used metal as result as many battles experiences. .

The CS vehicle is very good modelled, well made.{bravo}}

Agreed 100% with you, IMO no one really dusts up their vehicles.

Cheers
Rod

Rod..

Cheers for the comments. With you now I suppose when they have to rattle out 300 or so they are restricted on what they can do for the price and the time they have to complete them. I have not seen the CS version in the flesh yet but, it looks well detailed but, I am still not won over by the colourways. seen the FL version in grey and that was a nice set but, for me, not weathered enough
Mitch

Is not about mud on the tracks, it is more painting washes layers. I do remember one of your works on a grey tank, it was very neat and clean, a job straight from the fabric. I prefer a little bit more dirt...:cool: I did like the way you painted your winter tank, you washed the painting very well giving him a dirt look, used metal as result as many battles experiences. .

The CS vehicle is very good modelled, well made.{bravo}}

Agreed 100% with you, IMO no one really dusts up their vehicles.

Cheers
Rod

I agree with you, but have decided that 'making em dirty' myself is now half the fun. I used the hesitate to alter a maker's paint job, but now I like to personalize them.
mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back